Techtonica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Techtonica
This is the official discussion topic of the Techtonica Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Item
2. Clone Item On Move
3. Ignore Crafting Requirement
4. Infinite Crafting
5. Ultra Pickaxe
6. Max Power
7. Sim Speed
8. Show Debug Coords
9. Faster Mole
10. Edit Walk Speed
11. Edit Jump Height
12. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/25/2023
    Started development

• 07/26/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 03/15/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/21/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Techtonica cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
1 Like

If I change the launcher to the techtonica game pass, the injection maybe can work ?

Wow, yall be quick!
I wonder if practice makes it easier despite the different games and coding.

small bug but when i had clone item on move enabled, and did one of the early upgrade victor terminal, it threw in plant fiber frames into one of the slots and locked me from further progress

I’ve noticed the max power doesn’t work with the latest hotfix.

Will there be an update soon?
Would also like to request a Instant inventory Crafting or Max Speed if possible.
Thanks.

Another Update - Base Building Update

Basebuilding dropped recently and some of the options don’t work anymore. it seems (For me) the Dev options I.E. Ultra Pick, Fast Mole etc that no longer work, I haven’t tested the Debug Console because frankly I don’t know how to use it lol. The trainer could use an update if possible though.

2 Likes

the unlimited Item should only be building items and not the cube people and tools wait limit over needed after turned on everything including the two people and all the items for mining like pickaxe and mole the jet pack the ore finder thing that track veins do not need cloned just the items like belts, ore, etc…

instead of 77 why not one that clones when placed

you don’t stop move over come but slow way down to crawl speed

if anything we need a weight modifier to carry weight

1 Like

‘Ignore Crafting Requirements’ broke in the new update.

I can only get a couple of the cheats to work like the move and dupe. None of the rest seem to work anymore.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Strange you just updated but still says will not work with my game version. And ty for the work.

There was a HotFix that messed up the trainer.

Hotfix Broke it, can you quickly readjust the values for the trainer?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thank You!!

Can someone fix the 1 option I don’t need to clone the yellow cube and tools I need are one items should apply to crafting parts only please and thanks to who every reads this and add the update

Ignore Crafting Requirement needs update