Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

everything is working on my end but changing the supplies takes forever in the mid-late game, could it be changed to work in increments of 1000 or 10000 instead of 100?

Update needed, at least for the Steam verion. Game wont even start trough the Wemod launcher.

Update needed. Vehicles: Infinite Spare Parts, doesn’t want to work.

1 Like

Love mentor, we need you to update the version of Terminator’s Dark Fate Resistance because some features do not support the current game version.

the unlimted spare parts mod doesn’t want to activate even when pressing numpad 8 or clicking on it for the pro verison of wemod.

also if possible would like a mod that adds extra random units in all terminator dark fate defience trading shops in the campaign.

The Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Only options 4, 5 and 6 do not work. Also there is a green highlighted message stating that these mods need testing, still may work. So I will probably wait until it gets updated again, or I could try searching for a mod on nexus regarding supplies, willpoints and manpower resources.

So I switched the game version to the open - beta, I am going to see if that works.

1 Like

I was hoping if you could add a mod to increase the reinforcement’s points?

1 Like

great mods, was hoping you could add additional reinforcement points?

1 Like