Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance
This is the official discussion topic of the Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Infinite Ammo
3. Defense Multiplier
4. Edit Goodwill Points
5. Edit Manpower Resources
6. Edit Supply Resources
7. Vehicles: Infinite Fuel
8. Vehicles: Infinite Spare Parts
9. Super Damage/Fast Kills
10. Damage Multiplier
11. Skirmish: Infinite Command Points
12. Skirmish: Freeze Time Left
13. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/22/2024
    Started development

• 02/22/2024
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 02/27/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/02/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats
2 Likes

For some reason i am unable to launch the game or use any of the cheats when i hit the play button it just keeps saying loading mods

Is there any way to boost the exp for your units to rank up faster?

Goodwill, manpower and supply mods aren’t working for me. And yes, I’m using them in the campaign menu.

1 Like

yeah im struggling on how to get the resources mod part of the mod to work too as nothing is happening when i try to boost them
to be more exact When im on the main map and try to edit the resources nothing is changed and each time in press the plus button on the mod menu the amount it should boost by defaults to 0 immediately like it’s refusing to do anything with the resources
everything else with the mod works as it should

1 Like

Same problem like everyone else for goodwill and resources.

the game has been updated on Steam, and the Following options affect the enemy Units:
God Mode
infinite Ammo
Defense Multiplier

Is it possible to have unlimited units in skirmish

Launch the game first then load WeMod after to get resources to work.

The Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

I was kinda hoping there would be a way to spawn units, being able to like “duplicate them” or unlimited units, not sure if thats possible or not

God Mode is affecting enemy units. Been in a fight with them and none of them are going down. Good luck on future updates, @FLiNG you’ll need it.

Nevermind! Me big dummy. Thought the enemy was also invincible because I was in tutorial, but it turns out most of the enemy were unkillable just to push you to get the mission done fast. Sorry FLiNG!

I’m noticing issues with the mods for resources or anything related to a numerical value modifer. (add supplies, add manpower, etc) The audio chime plays and if I’m looking at the trainer, I can see the value go up to 100 on the add, but it immediately in a flicker resets back to 0. I’m not sure what the issue is that’s causing this. EDIT: I am aware of the use stipulations for Terminator, use the mod on the map before missions… DOES NOT WORK

I’ve tried updates, remapping, restarting… Help please!

Actually just thought of this just now. Could there be any chance to adding a No Reload mod? That way I don’t keep getting these notifications of my troops and vehicles saying that they ran out of certain ammo when the Infinite Ammo is enabled?

hmmm, interesting, I was using it last night without any issue…I wonder what we are doing differently?

would like a easier way to increase supplies, goodwill points and willpower as it feels too lengthy to wait for the addon of these to apply to the game with the desired amount you want.

recommend: either able to change amount in wemod then apply to game or a slider on the wemod app to mimic the games slider for better ease of access of the resources you need.

No idea, works fine for my housemate on his rig too, but for me it’s still the resources not wanting to work. I don’t know if maybe it’s being flagged by another program or what… I know I have WeMod whitelisted.

Needs update 3/9/24