Terminator: Resistance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When i use the unlimited ammo or no reload i can not toggle the cheats they do not go on they stay off

Also only unlimited health works

The trainer does not working with Game Version 1.030a (24.03.2020). Can you please make a new trainer version. Thank you

After the new update (the Infiltrator Mode DLC) the trainer don’t work anymore. Can you fix this, please?

1 Like

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.

How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

The Terminator: Resistance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Money cheat added
  • Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
  • Unlimited XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you for the update and it looks like the new cheats are working, but the old ones are not, such as health and unlimited ammo. Do I need to have a pro account or there is going to be another patch/update? The request to update button is not there…
Thank you in advance for the great work!

Yeah, the new cheats work but the old ones are still broken.

1 Like

Needs updated. Doubt it will be.

1 Like

Please read the recent posts before posting in a thread. Scroll up and you’ll see the trainer was updated 9 days ago.

Select the most recent trainer from the history list, which is under the play button.

I did. Trainer doesn’t work. Please check before being replying to a thread. Good day.
@Ravenfyre

1 Like

Dont you read the threads? The trainer is broken

Yes we read almost every post. But we are moderators not trainer makers not much we can do but pass the word on and wait till the dev gets around to updating this

doesnt work with update 1.050 and infiltrator DLC. just thought the dev may wanna know.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

While this might be tricky to ask for, but one nice that would be nice of there was a cheat feature that would allow players to have weapons like the second gen plasma rifles the resistance would use in the final battle against Skynet be made available early on. That way it would go well with the other cheats that would allow the craftsman skills be upgraded early on and open up more selections of weapons to use for all levels. I mean for when the Terminators get their second generation plasma weapons at some point in the game, and people salvage the ammo for those weapons then why not the resistance have that little cheat for themselves early on, right?

I cant use it as its wemod pro only wtf

Needs update. Unlimited ammo and no recoil do not function.
Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo and recoil don’t seem to be working currently

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The Unlimited Ammo and No Recoil cheats still aren’t working. When the associated cheat key is pressed the Off/On slider goes to On and then immediately goes back to off. It doesn’t stay On.

Thanks!