Terminator: Resistance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Terminator: Resistance
This is the official discussion topic of the Terminator: Resistance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Skill Points
4. Unlimited XP
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. No Recoil
8. Super Accuracy
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/06/2019
    Started development

• 12/09/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 04/03/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/08/2020
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited XP cheat added

• 01/05/2021

• 07/10/2021

• 12/14/2021

• 12/19/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Thanks stingerr patiently waiting at PC with game open ready kill some terminators.
Actually after 20 years finally a terminator game that is not damm bad !!

The Terminator: Resistance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks stingerr. Silly enuf wasn’t thinking could of uploaded my save for you !

I cannot get the trainer to work, every time I click on a hotkey for a specific cheat, it immediately turns off, it does it for every one too.

1 Like

It could be that the game have had an bigger update since the last update for the WeMod trainer and making it so the trainer don’t work. With this said, you can always request an update for the trainer(s) in the trainer menu.

1 Like

I dont see any update since the trainer was made.
Are you using the steam version.? I just tested this like a week ago and worked perfect

yeah, its a steam version

How bout antivirus? That will make the cheats turn on then off too ?

just the basic windows antivirus/ windows defender. I have another trainer for another game, and it works fine.

I’ll check this agian in a couple hours and see if it is working.

I’ve just tested this trainer and it is functioning perfectly. Please make sure you’re on the latest RETAIL copy of the game and try again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just loaded it up this evening and it appears to be working, all the buttons stay on now…weird. Thanks for the assist.

well, I was to quick. shows to be working, but not effecting the game, ammo still going down, have to reload. Will have to get it updated thanks…

Anyone?

Has this trainer been updated to the latest version as of 1/20/2020 and is it working…?

I ask kindly, because yesterday the trainer did not appear…only ‘request update’ for the steam version anyways showed yesterday…

today it appears, but still with ‘request update’…?

?

This trainer has not been tested for the latest version of the game but this trainer has been released since Dec 9th of 2019 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have used this trainer a few times and had no problems with any of the cheats
Dont see any new patch yet

1 Like

updated patch as of March 13th 2020, It breaks everythng except unlimited life and ammos. cheat need to be updated. Thanks

1 Like

Just use unlimited ammo and pick some items they then become infinite then go sell all but one of them at the store as many times as you want then go to the crafting table and craft what ever you want this gives you money and Exp at about 2.5k per a craft solving the patch break warning this can fill up your inventory but just sell the excess at the store

yes, trainer needs to be updated
only health & ammo work (but unlimited ammo also gives unlimited trade\craft things)

The Terminator: Resistance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like