Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please add a ‘Free Crafting’ option if possible, and fix ‘Super Magic Damage’ it doesn’t work

1 Like

Since there is no voting system for games to be updated anymore, how do we get or ask for games to be put in the queue for an update? I see mods saying “everything works for them”… but do they really? Did they actually play with all of the trainer mods on for several hours and in different modes and really test them? Or did they just turn the game on for 5 minutes and said, “WORKS!”.

I’m using a vanilla (no mods) version of Terraria and some of these definitely do not work. The ones that don’t were already stated by others.

The ones I mostly had an issue with was mainly Super Magic Damage. It does nothing for magic damage. It was already stated that magic damage isn’t increased with this turned on, but ranged damage is. On another note, I find it weird there is Super Melee and Magic damage, but no Super Ranged.

I also came across the same problem as another person stated about the Super Melee Damage turning itself off and not turning back on. Restarting the game fixes the issues, until it does it again.

Unlimited Health can be wonky. Sometimes it might just say on permanently or it might turn itself off. /shrug.

Those three have “issues”. I haven’t had trouble with the rest so far and I don’t see anyone posting issues about the others either.

I know you guys use an “algorism” now for updating mods, but it kind of sucks when you love playing a game that has low activity so you never see updates for it. Maybe you can add a separate voting system to look at and see what people would like to be added to the queue? Iuno /shrug.

I think a LOT of people would like a free crafting option. Please consider

Just spent about 3 hours testing these cheats out. Everything except Super Magic Damage (because I had never used magic in my world yet) works. My friends commented on how I got so far ahead so fast and how fast I killed the Queen Bee

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

for me magic damage only upgrades ranged weapons like grenades, bows, and guns

hey why it didn’t give us like super range and summon damage it gonna be great

I believe it’s tied to Super Magic Damage, but I could be wrong.

the super magic damage used to also increase ranged but it doesnt anymore how can i increase range???

We gonna need an update for 1.4.3

Thanks for the trainer @MrAntiFun! been using this and your other trainers for long time and now 1.4.3 has released, we’ll be waiting for the patch :grinning:

Changes:

Changes:

super ranged damage doesn’t work it doesn’t even do damage when on

Changes:

Infinite health no longer working for me on Steam version

2 Likes

Hey, consider adding super summon damage! It’s different type than melee even if you use whips, so doesn’t work with any of current cheats.

Changes:

infinite health does not work for me

4 Likes

let it in your firewall