Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite Health and the Super Ranged Damage doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Hello, can you add a cheat “Unlimited / Infinite minions”? so we can summon infinity minions
Its gonna be so helpful.

1 Like

Either additional/infinite minions and/or super minion damage would be nice. If it’s not too much trouble.

Is there a ban for using the mod in multiplayer in its three options?

Much appreciated for the information. :heart:

Can You add [ if possible )
-unlimted flight
-faster mining/digging
-increase and decrease time for potions

• infinite minions
    -super minion damage
    -increased range

These are just suggestions no worries if you cant, thank you

according to a friend i play with. whenever i activate the cheats i turn invisible to him and apparently all entities in the game as they ignore me completely. is this a bug or a cheat i activated but not seeing?

What happened to the no crafting requirement cheat?

why do you need a trial? It makes no sense. Please remove It!

I would say this is a pretty good cheat. But currently the super ranged damage is not working. When I try to use my bow, the projectile doesn’t deal any damage ( the arrow goes through the enemy ). Would love if it would be fixed.

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Mark it as compatible. It is currently working.

1 Like

when i’m using the cheat and i use the super damage cheat, the monsters are not spawning, neither the bosses nor the normal monsters

Super range damaged, super malee damage, super magic damage all tends to crash my game while playing on both journey mode characters and world it likes to crash after a few minutes and i have to restart my game idk if the game can’t handle the trainer injecting the codes for the absurd amount damage or its interacting with something that it’s causing my game to crash. Definitely needs an update but can wait until the next terraria update.

It would be nice if there could be unlimited crit, unlimited duration of items, unlimited knockback, or infinite bait power.

Just some ideas if you want to work on it

Edit 1: Also could add item attraction

Edit 2: Game Speed Mod, like other games have

Some cheats do not work as intended
Super Jump Boost: Doesn’t do anything
Super Melee Damage: “kills” the enemy but spawns it immediately again with a sliver of their health gone

the super ranged damage makes all ranged weapons do negative / 0 damage.

1 Like

I suspect that the damage set for the items are too high so all damage boosting thigns will just reset damage back to zero or something.
I’ve also found that using banners will also cause all super damage options to become useless and only making the weapons do ~1 damage.

1 Like

Need a update ?

when i load the cheats on a multiplayer world with my friend they can not see me in person or on the map