Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Terraria Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Items
5. Ignore Crafting Requirements
6. Unlimited Rocket Boots Fuel
7. Unlimited Stack Use

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/25/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/17/2017

• 06/05/2019

• 08/23/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

a trainer for one of my all time favorite games thank you so much the only issue was with the Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat it would highlight and make the sound then disable itself a few seconds after that but other than that the trainer is working great

1 Like

Just so people know, everything works as it should. Just be aware that you can still die from fall damage. I flew into space, then became a pile of goo once I hit the ground. It was interesting floating around as a ghost, though. It’d be cool if you had the option to possess an NPC once you’re the ghost, as a sort of “Continue Game” function.

Also, is there any way to sort or specify a search in the crafting menu? It’s a pain to constantly have to scroll through the main pop-up to find anything. It’s already kinda sorted by item function and material, but being able to jump to what I need would be very nice.

The Unlimited Mana cheat does not work with the Last Prism weapon. I still run out of Mana like normal when I use the Last Prism. I used to bypass this (before I came across WeMod) by using Cheat Engine to lock the Mana amount. Please fix this if possible, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Unlimited Items Cheat doesn’t work anymore. terraria just updated to 1.3.5 so the trainer needs a minor update, so far everything else still works.

1 Like

Update: I’ve now found that both The Unlimited Items Cheat and the Ignore Crafting Requirements Cheat do not work anymore in fact the ignore Crafting Requirements Cheat causes the game to crash on me as soon as I activate it.

3 Likes

For me the cheat just automatically deactivates and doesnt do anything. same for unlimited items and i think unlimited stack. Please fix

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as @UNHOLYMASSIAH66
Both the Unlimited items cheat and ignore crafting requirements crashes my game.
So this trainer does need a minor update to 1.3.5.

I’m having the same problems with @UNHOLYMASSIAH66
Please fix it as soon as possible thanks

Yea this happens to me as well its not fun but we still have the other cheats…

Be that as it may, it’s still a hell of a lot handier to have those cheats to access for building purposes though.

I downloaded Infinity to mod some of my other games, and to my surprise (not really) I saw Terraria on this. I was super excited to play it especially with the mods that it has. The one problem is, is that it crashes when I use the Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat. How do I fix this!

The game had an update, it’s in my to-do list - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do (busy finishing requests atm)

1 Like

Oh ok Thank you :slight_smile:

when start the game through infinity it says i need to disable any anti cheat software i have but i do not have any

Can you screenshot the error?

I just reinstalled infinity mod for terraria and when i turn on the unlimited rocket boot fuel it turns off after a few seconds help

the cheat doesnt work and just keep crashing my game
plz fix

The Terraria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes