Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Read the post directly above yours. It’s a bright colour and has a red exclamation mark above it.

The game was updated therefore you’ll need to vote for the trainer to be updated as it’s incompatible with the new game version. :slight_smile:

I think above that exclamation post you’re talking about it states that the request update button is missing lol.

I think it is a little funny that now the GOG voting reach the mark, the request update button appeared for the Steam version.
Personally using a different app to cheat until this gets updated.

If GOG get an update why cant steam? Steam more used.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

It didn’t, you’re mistaken. We don’t gave a trainer for the GOG version at this moment in time, so it can’t have been updated.

Besides, trainers are prioritised based on what the community votes for the most. If a GOG version happens to get more community votes than a Steam version, then the GOG version will be the priority. Simple democracy. :slight_smile:

Also, refer to this staff post here: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #83

Hello there!

I realized there is no request button for the Steam version of Terraria. Is there a reason? It’s “maybe compatible”, so I guess there should be a button… I’m using the windows app and I’m a little confused…

Okay, I saw why.
Sorry for not reading all the replys first!

Hello @jasxos, nice to see you here. :slight_smile:

The missing update request button is explained in this post: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
The short version: it either doesn’t need an update or it is already in the queue to be updated as soon as humanly possible. :slight_smile:

Thank you for being Pro. It helps with trainer development a lot, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Edit: Ah I replied too late. :laughing:
No need to apologise. :slight_smile:

Update the mod pls.
I need this mod menu to troll a Streamer.

Welcome to the community @sjokopus.

Please read this highlighted staff post here: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Hello everyone! :wave: :smile:

A new trainer for this game has developed by MrAntiFun.
Make sure you select MrAntiFun’s trainer in the WeMod desktop app.

Link to the community thread: Terraria Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes