Thanks, STN

THank you very much @STN For The Division

1 Like

@STN is definitely a cool guy. Chatted with him a few times since the site change and I’m glad he was part of the new setup around here. There’s a bunch of us guys that are cool, and help out when we can, no need to name names, we know who we are. Peace fellas!

3 Likes

who! who!?

Do I really have to name names… Ok, I’ll drop a few off the top my head.

@STN
@Hawk
@MrPrecise
@Zodiac
@sNaKe
@Troy
@REPPiN
@Nick
@Dustin
@STiNGERR

6 Likes

I learned something new in my last post…

@killah4eva
@SteveWonda

And of course @Chris & @Frank Without these 2 we’d be ■■■■■■ hard boys.

I’m sure I missed a good dozen, but hey, blame it on the distractions in my life lol.

1 Like

thats good to know, oh and YUS! I made the list!

Pretty sure @REPPiN doesn’t make the list. He is really fat and sweaty, he isn’t cool but needs to cool off :joy:

Thanks @SteveWonda for the kind words, you’re way cooler.

You’re welcome @Hawk, you didn’t had to make a thread about it though.

1 Like

Neither of them really do anything though

1 Like

I don’t know about that. They do what they need to, when they need to.

@STN I hear ya on the no point of topics like this, but it’s gotta make you feel good knowing members notice your work and appreciate it when you do something nice for them. I’ve had a good few like this made for me over the past couple of years. Definitely unnecessary, but definitely cool when you see the topic pop up thanking you for something. Good work man. You deserve it!

1 Like

Damn Steve left me off the list time to go cry.

1 Like

It was a time delay, bro. Would never leave you off.

1 Like

I feel like i’ve been summoned

1 Like

Oh please, you are more of an attention whore than the man with the not pink - pink vespa :joy:

1 Like

that’s a low blow @CryptXor

1 Like

I did infer clarity about the colour :wink:

1 Like

@STN You are doing good, I think. Only complaint is that you don’t always answer replys.

1 Like

The feels true but @STN has alot on their plate so it is ok

1 Like

@Travis You’re just jelly your name isn’t anywhere

@CryptXor @REPPiN At least i am not using grandpa’s era messengers, does it use messenger pigeons to deliver the messages?. You should get on with times and skype so we can discuss how the grown man riding a pink vespa is doing these days :joy:

o_O I feel like you guys are just being sarcastic here because pretty soon i am going to be wearing the Community Spammer badge, I also have read 12.1k posts according to the forums, i think i have a problem because i see dreams of me replying to posts all day :scream:

1 Like

Hahahaha. At least the interception rate for those pidgins were non-existent. I’ll keep it just for you then :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_exclamation: