The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks tbh i dont know what i did but it worked

nvm it is just Azazel that the trainer doesn’t work on

I have the binding of Isaac:rebirth on steam and instead of giving me the binding of Isaac:rebirth/antibirth hacks it gives me the afterbirth hacks, which I dont have, any help on this? and yes I did both options to try to fix the game where I drag the icon to it and put the .exe file into it.
it detects it as not being downloaded.
any help?

Huh? Screenshot please

I should have the binding of Isaac rebirth/antibirth owned (because I bought that game) but instead its showing I own the binding of Isaac afterbirth (which I dont)

basically I own tboi rebirth/antibirth and not tboi afterbirth
and its showing up that I own afterbirth and not rebirth

Oh ignore that. Just use the trainer.

It’s the game’s fault, the exes are same for every DLC

the hacks for afterbirth weren’t working for rebirth. that’s why I thought I needed the other client

you know of any way to make them work?

nevermind just reinstalled infinity and it fixed it

Sorry, but I seem to be having the same problems as most other people are with this one. I own the game, wemod tells me I don’t. I go to fix the problem (drag the exe into the “Fix” dialog when prompted). Then the game is recognized, but the trainer doesn’t seem to work. I’ve even gone so far as to launch the game first, and then attach the trainer later, but to no avail. Oh well, I have other games I can play. It’s no great loss.

Do you have the afterbirth dlc installed?

At first, no. Then I installed it. Same results.

I seem to be having a problem with the Antibirth trainer. It doesn’t seem to work with Azazel SPECIFICALLY, it works with the rest of the characters just fine, just not Azazel.

Edit: Figured out why it wasn’t working with Azazel, you need to have at least one red heart for the trainer to work, meaning it doesn’t work with the ??? character or Lost.

just have one quick question before i buy the game, But do the cheats for The binding of Issac: Rebirth work on WeMod?
i just wanted to make sure after reading through the comments on here and wasn’t sure if they did or not

Looks like they may work, the game likely had an update recently and the trainer needs to be updated for cheats fully work. If most cheats work, then I’d say you are in good shape. If you want the trainer to be updated, you have the option to vote withing the WeMod app using tokens:

If you have any questions, feel free to either PM me or reply to this post :slight_smile:.

can u help me I have the trainer running but the game is not giving me the commands I am putting

Could you explain your issue a little more? :slightly_smiling_face:

Trainer doesn´t work for me, last version of the game with all dlcs :c

4 Likes

None of the cheats work with the latest version and there is no vote to update in the WeMod application.

3 Likes

This trainer is in a desperate need for an update…

1 Like

A update would be fantastic

1 Like