The Callisto Protocol Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Callisto Protocol
This is the official discussion topic of the The Callisto Protocol Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Set Player Speed
3. Unlimited Callisto Credits
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. One-Hit Kills
7. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/09/2023
    Started development

• 06/09/2023
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/10/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/24/2023

• 04/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Callisto Protocol cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

Hey stingerr thanks for the quick work on getting a trainer for the epic games version of callisto. I having trouble with it. When I play the game with cheats the game launches but when I go to load a saved game file it just freezes. I also turned off the cheats and loaded the same save file and it still freezes. Is that something to do with some kind of anti cheat? I have verified game files reinstalled drivers nothing seems to help. The only solution I have found is to go back to a save file where I didn’t have any cheats on. The game loads just fine. I don’t know if this helps anybody if there having the same issues. My PC has decent specs. 5800x,32gb ram and RTX 3080. Thanks

1 Like

Likely, I have same problem except all the saves work until i get to The Tower, and then Sneak past Capt Ferris. All the cheats are on. I can do a Load game etc, until after Ferris dies and i go to the next chapter, the screen Blanks out. I cannot make it past that point or load any game past Sneak past cpt ferris. whether i use cheats or not, after Ferris the game fails. i just think it is the game itself and not the cheats. the game has always crashed for a lot of people, even after all the patches. i hope to come back to the game later :0( ,good luck

1 Like

Update on my Callisto journey. Once I made it to the sewer section of the game. The game seemed to work find with and without cheats on. Things where looking up was having a fun time with the game. I get to the part where you and Danni are at the collapsing elevator after the their ship gets show down. I go to the jump down and a platform and the game immediately crashes and ask me to see and error report.I I’ve done it 4 times and all at the same moment it hard crashes. wow! is all I have to say. I’m glad I paid nowhere near full price for this mess of a game. Dogofdeath I feel your pain now.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I also was getting game failing to load. But after a suggestion --I kept my healing,batteries, ammo, all low,with 3 empty slots. I turned off UnL Credits and UNL ammo also. I played all day with no problems. Also I got stuck one time, I could not walk a certain way to proceed. I got out of all the MODS and retried and was stuck no more. Then I turned the mods back on. The Process works great!! :0)

Changes:

1 Like

The unlimited health& ammo is not working rn, probably because of the last update

the game doesn’t work, It starts normally but when I load the save the game keep on a black screen and stays at it. I believe that if I delete the save Maybe I can play it but I wanted to use the mods on the game, could you fix it?

The trainer rendered the gameplay lagged and loading/continue the save game became blank screen and desktop frozen. I need to restart my pc every time it is happened. Appreciated if you can update/fix the trainer. Thanks

Ehhhh, yeah. I purchased the game a few days ago at it’s lowest price etc. I played up until the first mod station for the gun and baton, maxed them both etc. and stopped. Came back a few hours and when I hit continue, an ensuing black screen with the only the music playing. The game won’t load. Now, I read a few pages up in this thread that you should complete the game without mods after chapter 3 and everything will be fine? Can anyone confirm?

Doesn’t seem to work with the DLC. Actually, when I used a health boost it drained my HP. Works great on the base game though.

This trainer doesn’t even work. meh

1 Like

Changes:

This trainer doesn’t even work!
Are you kidding me?

1 Like