"The Cheats are Missing from your Computer"

When originally looking this problem up from what I could tell the solution was to make exceptions to my anti-virus. Which I did. I even completely shut it off and reset the computer a few times. Nothing really seemed to work.
However tonight out of curiosity I decided to see if it would work on Stardew Valley, I clicked play and it worked.
I tried it on a couple of other games and it worked.
The only game that I can tell so far it doesn’t work for is Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. Why might this be?
I tried to make a custom path, I tried to fix it the way it was shown in other threads. But from what I did find, nothing really seemed to work.
Also, if it helps any I have also completely reinstalled WeMod a couple of times, that didn’t work either.

When you get an error that the cheats are missing, it is because something on your PC or network deleted the trainer.
See here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

Also make sure you are using the newest trainer WeMod has. And that your copy of the game is legitimately purchased.