The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Magicka
3. No Fatigue
4. Max Attitude
5. Unlimited Arrows
6. Unlimited Weight
7. Add 10 Strength
8. Add 10 Intelligence
9. Add 10 Willpower
10. Add 10 Agility
11. Add 10 Speed
12. Add 10 Endurance
13. Add 10 Personality
14. Add 10 Luck
15. Add 1K Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/12/2018
    Started development

• 12/12/2018
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 10/02/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

there is something called console commands why waste time with this ?

Not everyone likes using the console. We get quite a few request to make cheats for games that have in-game consoles.

3 Likes

i see what u mean it just feels like ur time and effort could be used somewhere else which dont have commands in place and easily used

hey I know this is old af but what does max attitude do? 100 charm?

well it make u fluence at persuading people.

1 Like

The The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

is there anyway to get an infinite item cheat added?

for those consumable items like lockpicks and repair hammers?

Hi, I’ve tried activating while in game and in main menu, but i can’t seem to get these to work? Might i be doing something wrong?

While console commands do have more to offer, this trainer makes certain things faster than having to type things into the console. for example i set all the bindings that add 10 to different stats and 1k to gold all to the number 1 and then i can spam a ton getting absurdly fast results compared to using the equivalent console commands, plus the other ones i set to the number 2 and that gets almost all the console commands i would use out of the way.

It’s not working for me. I have the Steam version of Oblivion (GOTY) and nothing happens when I press the numpad numbers. I made sure the num lock is on, tried restarting, not sure what to do. Every other wemod I tried worked great!

May I know what is the exact error you are getting?

There’s no error message. I start the game, press F1, it says it’s activated, but when I press the numpad buttons or click the mods, nothing happens, the mods don’t become enabled.