The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
This is the official discussion topic of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Instant Shout
6. Unlimited Dragon Souls
7. Unlimited Arrow
8. Unlimited Gold
9. Unlimited Weight
10. Unlimited Items
11. Unlimited Perks

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 08/20/2019
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Unlimited Dragon Souls cheat added
    Unlimited Arrow cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

my game will not start

I have a bug with unlimited weight,
My maximal weight is now “-999700” so i can’t move in the game now

Welcome to the community @Azerta56.

Launch the game without the trainer, then use the in-game developer console to fix it. Here are the instructions: https://skyrimcommands.com/carry-weight.
Using the developer console does not disable achievements because its purpose is testing and bug fixing, not cheating (though it can be used to cheat).

Trainer not working, when i turn cheat on it instantly turns off

The game has not been updated for a long time. The last game update was in 2017, this trainer was released in 2019. There’s no reason for the trainer to break suddenly.

• Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam. As opposed to elsewhere or cracked.
  • Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus.
  • Make sure you are using the most recent trainer version by clicking the History button (under the Play button)
  • And make sure you are using the correct trainer. This is the trainer for the standard edition, not the special edition, which has its own separate trainer.

I use steam version of LE with some QoL mods. I cannot turn off mods bcs it will broke my save. Game, trainer and even Wemod app is up to date.

Legendary Edition no longer exists on Steam (or any store). Everybody who purchased the Legendary Edition on Steam got a free upgrade to Special Edition.

Since Legendary Edition no longer exists and everyone who purchased it was upgraded to Special Edition free of charge, there’s no point making a Legendary Edition trainer.

Please update your game to Special Edition or purchase a legitimate copy of the game (cracked games don’t get updates, of course).

If you have the Special Edition, you need to use the Special Edition trainer: https://www.wemod.com/cheats/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-special-edition-trainers.

I got TES anthology for christmas after Bethesda gave SE for free, i won’t buy the same game again, when LE works fine for me. I know that the LE no longer exists on digital store (expect key sellers), but this version still have mod support like Unofficial patch, SKSE, ENB, they still making mods for LE, so i don’t see any reason expect 64 bit native so modding would be more stabile, but i don’t need a fcking half of nexus installed.

After about 3/4 reloads of the game, trainer decided that will work -_-.

Mods usually interfere when using wemod. You’ll have to delete the .dll 's

I know it has been 3-4 years for this trainer, but I would like to have the trainer updated. Only a couple still work. & yes , I am still playing Skyrim… regular. Version 1.9.32.0.8

2 Likes

did someone try to see if it work with the vr version of the game ?

the steam version of the norm one dont even work bro —___—

1 Like

help fix it

1 Like

I can’t launch the game with the trainer all it says i need to deactivate the anti-cheat wall…
the days ago after the update the game worked well with the trainer, but now it doesn’t

1 Like

I have an idea for TES V skyrim

Add to the cheat so that you can add a level to each category, if possible, then you can also subtract and add a hotkey under which you can speed up xp from x2 to 10x in each category

translated in google translator

Please fix/update trainers. It makes the game crash when using them. any time i try to run the game thru wemod trainer it makes the game crash within minutes of playing, but when i run the game without wemod it runs perfectly fine which then i have to resort to using console commands which end up breaking one of my stats.

Não está mais funcionando, se tiver como atualizar. Por favor :heart: