The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cheats and Trainer for Steam

are you using any mods?

Which version do you have?

I’m sorry to tell you, but your trainer does not work. From now on it’s options do not want to turn off/on by bindings or even by manually turning them off/on. Simply they do not work. 3/10

Checkmark next to play? Any mods installed? What version are you on?

Just wondering if this mod has been updated and fixed yet?

Best regards

You never answered the questions you where asked.

1 Like

Special Edition

1 Like

Special edition needs a different trainer.

1 Like

Special edition has its own trainer.

1 Like

How does unlimited dragon souls work? I got a dragon soul, and then activated the cheat. It didnt go unlimited even after I spent the dragon soul

I think there is a problem with the unlimited items. When I go do the bleak falls barrow quest, it skips it saying i already have the dragon stone. Is there a way to fix/prevent this issue.

Same thing happened to me i just went through the dungeon normally and it worked after

I can get every one of these and more with console commands.

How do I make it work with mod organizer 2? choosing skse_loader.exe as a custom installation disables mods, just base game + skse loads up

Trainers and other mods usually dont work well together.
And this doesn’t work for the remastered version just the base game
And are you picking the exe in the steam folder ?

Yes, i picked skse_loader.exe in steam skyrim’s installation folder, but mods don’t load then… i actually tried to load wemod using mod organizer, and then loading skyrim through it, thinking it’ll detect mods then, but it didn’t work =D

Daedra Hearts are rare itens and can´t be infinite.
So… can you turn them infinite? or put easy forge? and instant level up skills? please
I´m a big fan of Mr. antifun work.

Technically confused as to the needed reason to really use the cheats when you can literally cheat thru console command and after messing about with alchemy, enchanting and smithing you quite literally become a self-made cheat.
Not saying this shouldn’t be done anyway, just why bother?

Some people prefer trainers because:

1. Cheating in-game disables the ability to earn achievements. Trainers do not trigger achievements to disable.

2. Not everyone wants to remember all the console commands they want to use. Trainers are a “shoot and forget” system.

3. Some people feel using in-game cheats breaks their immersion into the game. Using trainers allows them to role-play without using an immersion-breaking console (ie, role-playing that they are an immortal demigod of some sort with infinite health on).

If i could be a little blunt, the immersion in game does sometimes include playing around with the console commands.
Also I’ve had just about every achievement happen even when I used console, though some of them are more or less just “get X and then talk to Y to get Z, then achievement get”
And believe me, even I don’t want to remember ALL the console commands, the only few I would bother remembering is “kill” “resurrect” “disable/enable” “help (insert name of object/person)” and “player.giveitem”… tbh not entirely an excessively long list to remember.

but eh, what do I know. Just some nerd who uses console.