The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this doesn’t deactivated to collect achievements from steam for the current loaded profile???

No. No console commands in any of Bethesda’s Games deactivates the ability to earn achievements. Because the console commands aren’t actually considered to be “cheats”, but rather “developer tools”, though they can be used for cheating by non-devs.

Console commands are also used by players to fix bugs (ie when they get stuck between rocks). Because Bethesda games are pretty buggy.

ty, the godmod command works but i think my character stats get corrupted by the trainer… so looking into console commands to fix that problem i found that
“player.forceav health #”
this command fix the problem with health and now i can play normal without console or trainer
ty @Ravenfyre for your help… i hope the trainer fix this bug

1 Like

You’re most welcome indeed, glad to be of help.
In very large open world games such as Skyrim, issues are pretty much inevitably expected, whether you use a trainer or not, because there’s just so much to the game. Luckily those large games often come with the developer console still in them, so players can use them to resolve any issues they’re having.

Enjoy and Talos be with you.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i’m having a problem with the health cheat because i just witnessed it going to 0/0 instead of 100 and i don’t know why it did this because i took no damage when it happened it just randomly went to 0/0

help

Is One-Hit Kill enabled? only use one-hit kill when in human form, donot use it when transformed.

Fix:

1. Disable health cheat in the trainer.
  2. Press the tilde (~) on international keyboards or grave (`) on British keyboards. It is below the Esc key.
  3. Type player.setav health #, replacing the # for the desired number.
  4. Press enter.

This is the developer console, which is primarily for fixing bugs in the game. Using it does not disable achievements. AV stands for Actor Value. Feel free to activate the cheat again once fixed. See @STiNGERR’s post above.

cheers

1 Like

Not Working ADD 10K Gold
when i get 10k gold regame match not save gold

I understand the first sentence but I’m having a little trouble with your 2nd sentence, could you try and elaborate a little more please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

can’t save the money.

2 Likes

Hello There Best once . skyrim is nice game .i play it al time i have fun with this mods as others .website users the cheats or modds from bethesda are not easy to runing if i go to modd button .i have account from bethesda .the aplication doesnt work perfect (it calls login your bethesda account) i did once they trow me out software .

its what you want for cheat or modd .game is crashing at all . we know probly its doing . if i go to the main bethesda website i login i can there install mods also . game works perfect.
dont use super damage .i recommend this becouse game problems (story ) if it Hits a story Players the wont Heal it self never again if your try Kill the jarl they wont die After this mod super damage its chrouchin around wont stand up anymore >!<

As the the description says at top this is made for the steam version of the game. That is why you are getting the crashes
And also trainers are made for singleplayer use only. Not for online use

1 Like

Hello Ptondo . i play originel from steam i have it installed with a Disc .then add your game to steam .steam while Aproval the game .graphics also Games Story Center. the next

so there a ways this game Called Elders scrolls V Skyrim was coming Out 26 juni 2012. before the game was releashed .i get rumors of the game was not finshed . . .

to release it before they say nothing about this game anymore thing .so we are the players for a unfinshed game . that we crashing with a missing files or the missing tool from the refreshing There something with game makers at all ,also costs $$$. . the game builders wont work anymore with this games . this pour game is player responeble to play and finished game . to insert modds games get

problems and crashing beware modds and cheats with games
( i Dont Have Any problems ) i want only share me details )

Greets From GalaxyMast3RS44

Special commends If player are stack with applications .may this wil work how to fix your Errors

if Applications Dont working . http://www.mediafire.com/file/97erhoox4d3zabq/aio210.zip/file

very nice all work fine for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

So the gold cheat really doesnt work. Dialogue purchases are completely broken. I cant buy horses, property or houses! I think it has something to do with that when i load up the game I have negative gold. So then i cheat 100k gold and everyone thinks im too poor to buy anything :frowning:

1 Like

Gold
~
player.additem f 9999999

God Mode
tgm

Gold cheat breaks the game… used it, quit the game, and came back a bit later and it shows i have negative 10k gold now. FYI for other players… you can’t use the windows key to bring up WeMod to activate cheats, you have to click play in WeMod then activate the cheats you want (Alt Tab doesn’t work either). Health, Stamina, Magicka and Gold cheats have been an ongoing issue for quiet some time, they always break the game when you load or continue your saved game. Don’t use the console command for God Mode either, you won’t be able to level up you armor skills.

Turn cheat off.
Get hit a few times by a weak enemy.
Turn cheat on when health low.
Repeat.

All skills in the game can be levelled up using what might be considered by some to be glitches or loopholes.
There’s a blind guy in a cave near Whiterun that you can level up your sneak skill on.
Increase archery by standing in water or on a small island surrounded by water and shoot mammoths and giants (they can’t go in water and therefore can’t attack you back).
Practice destruction and restoration magic on companions by attacking them with friendly fire and healing them.
There’s a alchemy/enchanting glitch that gives you nearly god-like armour and weapons. (Google “Skyrim Fortify Glitch”). And so on.