The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Perks
5. Super Speed
6. Instant Shout
7. Unlimited Dragon Souls
8. Unlimited Carry Items
9. Unlimited Items
10. Set Gold
11. Unlimited Weight
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Easy Crafting

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 11/18/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/21/2017

• 11/23/2017

• 12/17/2017

• 12/24/2017

• 04/20/2018
    Add 10K Gold cheat added

• 11/01/2018

• 05/27/2019

• 07/31/2019

• 08/20/2019
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Carry Items cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Unlimited Arrow cheat added

• 11/23/2019
    Unlimited Magicka cheat added
    Super Damage cheat added
    Unlimited Arrows cheat added
    Add 10K Gold cheat added
    Custom Jump Height cheat added
    Disable Enemy Attack cheat added

• 11/12/2021
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Carry Items cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

• 12/16/2021
    Set Gold cheat added

• 09/18/2022

• 08/04/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hey dude, follow the same resistance error, when he loads a game and you play it he puts the resistance to 0 and he doesn’t go up and up when you face a krag lord and he yells at you the character is bugea and puts run as if you had used the running trick but it is not on and even if you deactivate or re-activate, the running bug is not removed

1 Like

@MrAntiFun

I get a message that I am carrying to much to run when all cheats are active. I have zero stamina as well. This only happens once I save the game and exit out. When I relaunch the game I get this message and I am unable to run even if I drop all items.

2 Likes

I also have the same problem as @jbrooks0801. After activating the cheats on a normal game start things are fine, but on a relaunch/load after saving and exiting the game I have 0 stamina and have to level up to add 10 stamina to the character in order to run again or use any stamina-based actions.
The carrying too much to run will cancel out when I go into sneak and back to normal, but I have to do it any time I pick something up, search something, crafting, etc.

1 Like

Ok mr.antifun will have to take a look at this when he has a chance thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Do you have any feedback yet with the item weight issue?

Drop an item from inventory and it should remove all weight but you must have the weight cheat activated.

Hey all. Love this trainer, thank you. I am also having the 0 Stamina bug. It has happened to me multiple times on the same character and currently my fix is saving one level up in case it happens again lol. Is there a workaround or a “reset” of some sort to get my correct Stamina back?

1 Like

Make sure the trainer is turned off, and then while playing the game:

1. Press the tilde key ( ~ ) if you use an international keyboard, or the grave key ( ` ) if you have a UK keyboard. It’s in the top-left, above your tab key. A command line prompt will appear on the screen.
  2. Type “Player.setav Stamina #” without the quotes, replacing the # for the desired number of maximum stamina.
  3. Press enter.

Trainers have never been too friendly with large open world games because there’s a lot more that can go wrong compared to smaller, linear games. You’d be safer using the developer console commands, like the one above, to cheat.

The command “TGM” without quotes will give you infinite health, infinite stamina, infinite magicka and infinite carry weight. More commands here: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)

1 Like

I equip an enchanted +Stamina ring to workaround this issue, but an actual fix would certainly be better.

1 Like

So What I end up doing when I get hit with this is keep track of my current stamina level. if it hits 0 Stamina bug then I Tilde ~ player.setav Stamina # then player.forceav Stamina # (quick form is just press up and change the set with force) and it fixes the issue till the next time the bug happens.

1 Like

Unlimited Dragon Sould doesn’t seem to be working. I have even waited until i kill another dragon to get 1 soul, then turn the cheat off and then on. I then use the soul and then there are no more souls.

1 Like

I have the same issue

First, I have to say great trainer. It does work most of the time. I have noticed a bug, however. If you are player Skyrim SE and use the Unlimited weight cheat, it causes the magicka to stop regenerating. Once the magicka gets to 0, you have to reset the magica through the console or restart the game. I am sure that this game is probably too old to receive an update but I hope this helps other’s that use the trainer. The “player.setav magicka XXX” where xxx is the number you want, works but not if the unlimited weight is on.

That happened to me, but with stamina. I didn’t know if it was one of my mods, or a skyrim bug. I never suspected the trainer?

Hey I keep crashing when I activate Inf. Items, and Dragon Souls aren’t infinite, could you update the Trainer please? Thanks.

Hi, is there any possible way to combine this Trainer with Mod Manager?
i kinda need the “Easy Crafting” stuff. and if i only run this without mod Manager, the game is crashing (yeah, because the mod is not loaded)

Which mod manager are you using, and have you tried binding wemod after entering the game with mods loaded? What mod are you trying to use easy crafting with?