The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I am trying to figure out how to fix this health issue after I took the vampire abilities.

Very nice, I would love to see a “mega exp” option added, so that we can apply perks faster.

@BluOvlRacing I might be wrong but that looks like a integer overflow aka when a value exceeds the integer limit, it begins to go into the negatives.

Did this happen with or without mods/console commands?

1 Like

I think the game needs a update because it crashes when i play.

Definitely needs an update, hit this one after you update the Steam one. Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

Yeah tried it out today again, health, stamina and magicka seem not to work.

The The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game crashes when using the unlimited items mod. Also if you press F9 for the mod it loads you into a previous auto save. Thanks!

You can change the hotkey.

Unlimited Perks also crashes the game.

How does it work? here it says “for Xbox”, is it really for the console? or some store on PC?

Hello!

All trainers are for PC versions of games.

Xbox is just the name of Microsoft’s game store. It sells both PC and console games.

Game is crashing with xbox mods activated

Hello, we have this trainer for the Epic games version?

hello I have a problem with the trainer since the game closes continuously

so whats up with the stamina just depleting and not recharging? this unlimited carry weight is breaking my saves ive restarted 5 times and wont be again like dude if youre just gonna leave the mods like this then just close the trainer

As of today. The game still crashes when using any of these. Sad times

Hi I just wanted to ask is there any chance of this getting updated for the Xbox PC app?

I have gamepass but these cheats just crash the game after like 5 minutes playing, I noticed the steam version got updated in early August but does that mean you won’t update the xbox app version?
I and others I’m sure would love a update and really appeciate the cheats you do as well as the work that is put in into them.

4 Likes

Hello! Out of general curiosity, (I’m not sure if you read this thread anymore) But would it be possible to get an update for this? Unfortunately, the game crashes consistently when you load/play it with these mods. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these!

3 Likes

Could we get this version updated.

1 Like

when i play using mods the game always crashes after 20-40mins and thats while having mods on

1 Like

I hope there is an update coming, the game crashes every 10 minutes while using the mod

2 Likes