The Escapists Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Escapists
This is the official discussion topic of the The Escapists Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Max Strength
3. Max Speed
4. Max Intellect
5. Unlimited Durability
6. No Fatigue
7. No Heat
8. Add 1K Money

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/11/2017
    Started development

• 06/11/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Great Trainer! Everything Works!

lOVE IT

Some cheats don’t work ._.

1 Like

add an acual mod that lets you craft everything maybe if you can

Unlimited durability cheat doesn’t work on keys properly… it says it always has 100% but breaks eventually

Does this work with The Walking Dead DLC?

It is not a dlc it is a stand-alone dlc, aka a small game based on a bigger game.

1 Like

it wont work it seas only supports the 64 bit version of the game please up date your game i checked and my game is up to date im on steam btw

If I might recommend something… For “Max Stat” you should set it to 2147483647. This is the absolute max value before it goes negative. Often I use cheat engine to set it to this but having a cheat for it would be great. Health must be set to half that value (Rounded down because the number above is odd). The value for health would be 1073741823.

1 Like

The Unlimited Durability cheat doesn’t, work it says 100% but breaks

3 Likes

No heat cheat doesn’t work.

Hello Stinger,
I think you need to add more cheats and hacks because sometimes I want to go in to a door I NEED TO FIND KEYS WHICH IS ANNOYING.i JUST WANT TO SAY CAN YOU UPDATE SOME HACKZ AND MORE cheats.

The trainer won’t actually connect to the client. It will infinitely attempt to, but never work.

Client ? Like the server ? No its not suposte to .

Client does not mean server…
client side is on your side.
Server side is on someone elses side.
Old man…

It wont let me craft anything

Does not work. Says it has trouble loading mods into my game.

Unlimited durability, which was reported not working by multiple people 6 years ago, sadly still does not appear to work.