The Evil Within Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any solution for the error in chapter 7 or the trainer is forgotten?

Welcome to the community @rogerbk. :slight_smile:

The solution is in one of the last posts in this thread:

The developer of this trainer, as it says next to his username in his posts, is retired from WeMod. Therefore this specific trainer will not be updated (unless the game receives an update and the trainer gets a lot of votes for an update too).

ok, thank you very much for responding so quickly

The The Evil Within cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Upgrade Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Matches cheat added
  • Unlimited Syringes/Medkits cheat added
  • Unlimited Parts cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo cheat added
  • Rapid Fire cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello,
I am playing this game and noticed that on chapter 6 ā€œweā€™re losing our gripā€ the game will freeze up as Iā€™m trying to cross the plank walkway the guy puts down for me to get over to him. Itā€™s after I shoot the guys taking him to the guillotine. I donā€™t think it is the cheats though for I tried without them and it STILL freezes up. I have to ctrl +alt+delete and close the game down. I checked the integrity of files on Steam. Cant progress beyond that point. Any ideas? Thanks.

Van

Any chance that you can fix the trainer from crashing the game once you get to the end of Chapter 6 and beyond?

I just found out, One hit kill crashes the game

@FLiNG unlimited ammo only works for pistol?

they donā€™t work on dlc

Any chance we could get an update to allow the cheats to work on DLC as well? :3

2 Likes

Will the Trainer ever be updated to work with DLC?

Iā€™m using the trainer for The Evil Within but I donā€™t see the difference. Iā€™m getting slaughtered and canā€™t even use melee to defend myself. The bad guy with the chainsaw just steps up to me and cuts me in a million pieces. Am I doing something wrong or is my trainer simply not working. I definitely donā€™t have unlimited health!

I have decided, after testing well, that the trainer is doing absolutely nothing! I get the same effect with or without the trainer. NOTHING! This is the first time Wemod has failed me completely!

yup it needs a update

Itā€™s totally updated! I just gave up

Not to be that guy, but this game has console commands for everything, a trainer is not really needed. Just google it.

Not to be that guy, but nobody asked for your worthless comment. Get off my post

Letā€™s take a chill pill, guys. I had to remove a post that went against our community guidelines. This isnā€™t a school playground and weā€™re not going to tolerate anyone using the community as a platform to spread toxicity. If you have nothing nice to say, keep those fingers off the keyboard.

Onto the discussion at hand - Hereā€™s an informative quote from elsewhere in the community:

Itā€™s each gamerā€™s personal and freedom of choice whether to use built-in cheats or not. Most choose not to for the reasons above.
Now letā€™s get the thread back on topic. :slight_smile:

The topic of this thread is inquiring for an update for this game. No mod activity on this for months and months and months at a time.

Hello! :slight_smile:
Trainers are democratically updated based on popularity and interest within the community as a whole, not because of the number of posts or requests in its forum thread. See the quoted post below for further information on this.

The gameā€™s last update appears to be December 2014, and the trainerā€™s last update was in April 2021, which appears to have been to add more cheats as suggested by the community. This particular game was released a few years ago now, in 2014, and wasnā€™t classed as a AAA game. This would mean interest isnā€™t really as high nowadays as some current newer or AAA games are. WeMod needs to respect the democratic choices of the whole community by focusing on what they want the most. But Iā€™ll remind the WeMod testing team about this game, just in case thereā€™s an issue elsewhere. :slight_smile:

Thanks and have a great day. :slight_smile: