The Evil Within Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sorry to bring this back here, but I just want to update with good news.
I recently did 2 changes. Got a SSD drive for my installed games, and moved from Win7 64 to Win10. I just tested and the trainer is NOT decreasing the framerate anymore! Finally I can replay as a god, with this game that stressed me so much. =)

And I want to add that the +10 ammo is working, but it is tricky, First time with just my revolver, seems that there was no change. Even after reloading. But as soon I found a couple of ammo, the quantity updated, and was even going beyond the max amount. But if I pick up ammo again, will reset to the allowed max. Reloading update the amount.

1 Like

Can’t get the +10 ammo to work with the shotgun. Seems the only add to the revolver.

On chapter 7 after you take the right passage after inserting stone head the game consistently crashes if I proceed through steam and not we mod works fine moment I got back to trying with we mod again instantly crashes please fix or advise me how to avoid the crashing while using we mod thank you

4 Likes

Such methods have not worked turning off and on logging in and out and turning down the graphics and uninstalling and reinstalling

use the CONSOLE instead

hey everything with this trainer works except Easy kill well sure it works but i works to much it kills every single monster/zombie/boss on each chapter when u hit continue there are no monster spawned or anything it simply kills everything in one sweep makes the chapters completly empty and makes it bug out so u can continue to the next chapter liek there some cutscreen and scripted events that must happend before continue but never happends cuz of the Easy kill button i dont know if it needs a fix or something hope this help find out the problem

To tell you the truth as old as this is , I doubt it will be worked on I suggest just not use the easy kills cheat

1 Like

ok ty for the fast respond :slight_smile:

1 Like

same thing happened to me, almost quit the game because of it. thought it was game bug and unplayable. wish this would get update or someone else would release a new version. also cant get the GG points cheat to work.

adding stuff cheats don’t work. tried ammo and matches so far.

For most chapters are keep frozen then vanish. So please fix that issues. And I like to add my wish to ask you should add “unlock everything” for any games too. My option should add on it. Anyway thank you for your time!

This trainer is very good and works very well until chapter 6, but when we start chapter 7, he stops the game and then the game comes out. Any chance to fix it? This trainer is really useful.

The game has done that since the xbox 360 when using a trainer. Dont think there ever was a fix for it and being trainer 4 years old
If you look at the comments here from early on was always a problem

Trainer worked fine until chapter 7, where (as it seems to be happening to a lot of people) it caused the game to crash. So I finished level 7 without it, but now I can’t even launch the game with it anymore, the game freezes during one of the first 2 splash screens when running through the trainer. Any way to fix this? :thinking:

Welcome to the community @Zireael1138. :slight_smile:

Try launching the game first via Steam and wait on the main menu for five minutes.
Then alt+tab to WeMod, press Play and alt+tab back to the game.
See if this makes any difference. :slight_smile:

Thanks.
Got it working now. Next crash in chapter 14 though, not sure if trainer related yet…

Yeah I’m on chapter 7 as well. It only crashes when I turn the trainer on.

Their comment was form a year ago. This has been a problem using a trainer since xbox360. Turn the trainer off at chapter 7.
Actually 3 years ago woops

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Does the trainer not support the DLC?