The Final Station, Dragon Age Inquisition and Deus Ex Mankind

Trying to play the final station with the wemod cheats and they do not work at all.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided cheats constantly crash the game any time I enable them and the same issue with crashing happens to Dragon Age Inquisition.

You can also use the respective Game Trainer official threads, to post your feedback for the above 3 titles.

But, try to be more specific, and mention which particular cheat/trainer options are NOT working, so the DEVs can look into this.

Specify the exact ERROR code message as well, and if possible, post a Screenshot. Anyway, for your reference, these are the topics:

There aren’t any error codes with Deus Ex or DA:I. The game just crashed when you turn on the cheats. And in the Final station they just plain don’t work. I activate the cheats but then I can’t pick up any new items and the active cheats don’t function at all.

No error codes, nothing.

Okay fine. When you mentioned game “crashing”, I thought there might be some error message as well, so that’s why I asked for it.

So the games just crash back to your desktop ? The game trainer developers can help you further with this, as mentioned under the respective topics.

The above 3 trainers might need an update, if something has changed in between (via a patch, or a version update).

I know Deus Ex has been updated 3 times recently. I’m not sure about Final Station or DA:I. I guess I’ll post there now that I’m off work. But as much as I wish I got an error code (because if I at least got an error code we’d know WHY it crashed) I never did. It just plan goes back to a flat desktop. No lag before, anything like that. Just suddenly boop! No more game.