The first descendant , possible?

Hey guys,

Is there any possibility for WeMod to develop something for TFD, since it’s just a solo/coop game? Or will the multiplayer aspect block it?

If so , what kind of Mods would you like to see coming in ? :slight_smile:

Thanks !
Sky

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

There’s no way for WeMod to know with certainty whether a trainer is possible for a game until after it is released.

However, looking at the minimum requirements for the game, it mentions this:

MINIMUM:

• Processor: Intel i5-3570 / AMD FX-8350
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570 Video Memory 4GB
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 50 GB available space

This possibly means that it might be entirely server-sided, including its single-player mode. But again, we won’t know for sure until after it is released.

2 Likes

Hello,
ha oki didn’t know that! thanks will just have to wait then :wink:

I hope so but my guess would be probably not just like destiny 2.

1 Like

maybe there more client side activities like donjon and stuff in TFD that was not the case in destiny ? i hope so too ! :slight_smile:

It’s annoying when games require a constant server connection just so you can play single-player, isn’t it?

Hopefully that won’t be the case here. :slight_smile:

However, if it is, just keep complaining to the developers about it. PayDay 3’s players mass complained about the game needing a constant server connection for single player, so now the developers of PayDay have promised they will work on making an offline single-player mode. :slight_smile:
Payday 3 is finally getting an offline mode | Eurogamer.net

2 Likes

I hope this game Is modable like unlimited resources

infinite items . money , infinite ammo,

Hello community,

First of all, it is a great satisfaction to be part of this community. I am immensely grateful to everyone, as there is almost no need to open new topics since everything can be found here. For this, I thank you!

I would like to express my opinion regarding the possibility of applying a mod for the mentioned game. I believe that this is already feasible and I strongly hope that this information reaches the WeMod team, enabling the implementation. Once again, congratulations to the creator of the topic in question, and I hope this happens as soon as possible. To everyone, stay well.

1 Like