The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m assuming you’re referring to constructing placed blueprints?
The game has always been finicky with blueprints, with or without cheating.

See this post for some tips: The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #10 by Ravenfyre

How does Super Stealth works? The enemies still detects me and attacks, so can anyone test that out?

When I played this game, I remember the stealth mechanics, both with and without cheats, being quite buggy. Sometimes they’d randomly “wear off” too, even though the cheat is still active.

As far as I remember, stealth should work as long as you:

1. Do not bump into enemies.
  2. Do not make too much noise.
  3. Haven’t already been detected.

As far as I remember, once the enemy has detected you, they can keep sensing where you are, even if you have a stealth cheat enabled, like the AI is programmed to lock onto you permanently if they detect you. There are sometimes little easy-to-miss “baby-like” mutant things crawling on floors of caves. Accidentally bump into one of them and then the enemies know you’re there.

Sometimes stealth cheats seemed to “expire”, especially when transitioning from above ground into a cave, so will need to be turned off and on again.

cheats keep auto turning off :frowning:

me writes that I need the 64-bit version :frowning:

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The search button where you can paste your error message and get most of the solutions to issues almost right away is in the top-right of the forum.

Here you go: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre

I have the same problem. Did you find a fix or something?

Construction in this game has always been a bit wobbly, whether you use cheats or not.

For advice see: The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #10 by Ravenfyre

Add a fly mode Please. It would be helpful in building and to travel in the sky Please i would love it :smiley:

same one dude, my computer meets the recommended requirements, but it was a crack, my antivirus detect it as a virus

Inf stuff does work but should it give you everything in the game? that does not do that for me.

It’s meant for items you already have in your possession.

Well then why does my friend carter ueses the same thing and has everthing in the game hm?

why is super running speed turning off without any reason?

Yes, the Easy construction does not work I have confirmed this. I have the same issue as everyone else I have 200+ hours logged on this game and can build just fine with zero issues at all with the cheat turned off, it’s not a “positioning issue” it simply does not work.

Can we please get a fix for this?

No longer works :frowning: oh well.

please add unlimited hairspray.

Currently finished a full game using all the cheats at various points during my playthrough and they worked without issue (except twice, which I explain below.)

If you are having a problem, try enabling the cheats after the game loads - then save the game or sleep immediately after. The two times that the cheats didn’t work immediately on game load I did this and they began working again. Instant build can be a tad wonky as you have to be within a certain range/facing the item you want built - but it is working.

Hope this helps anyone still having issues.

1 Like

Months ago i finished the games using the cheats as well and everything worked, but one option. I mean, it worked, but not as I expected. I don’t remember it 100%, but the Unlimited Items cheat, when used while shooting arrows, transforms the arrows in normal arrows/the most basic ones. That happened a lot. So, I always had to turn the option on to duplicate the arrows and then had to turn it off to use the arrows. Otherwise, the cheat would transform the shooted arrow (bone/modern/etc) into basic arrows.

A lot of these are out of date. One hit kills do not work on animals, easy construction isn’t working; either.

1 Like