The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
This is the official discussion topic of the The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Player
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Rage
4. Unlimited Health Companion
5. Unlimited Health Ally
6. Instant Skill Cooldown
7. Instant Potions Cooldown
8. Unlimited Cash
9. Unlimited Glory
10. Unlimited Perks
11. Set Skill Points Player
12. Set Ability Points Player
13. Set Exp Player
14. Set Skill Points Companion
15. Set Ability Points Companion
16. Set Exp Companion
17. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/31/2020
    Started development

• 01/31/2020
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 03/01/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

All the cheats work except for “Instant Potion Cooldown”, am I doing something wrong with that one?

Hello

I believe the training is working correctly, however, on the WEMOD app, it is stating there are no trainers compatible with your game version.

My game version is latest steam version of final cut… Is there a specific launch mode I should be using for steam?

The The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

when i active trainer and play the constructor class, his gun platform keeps on dying with 1 hit from any enemy, the happen only stop when i turn off trainer

1 Like
  1. “One Hit Kill” only works on basic types of enemies. Once you get into Adventure mode some more advanced Champion and Boss-like enemies start to spawn, these types cannot be killed in one hit and also completely ignore “Unlimited Health Player” cheat.

2. If you have “One Hit Kill” enabled while you are doing “Boss Hunt” type of adventure and you are going to try killing the boss, your game will bug out and stay stuck in a “cutscene” in which the boss usually teleports to another place.

3. If you have any ability points waiting to be spent and you add any by this trainer (increments of 5), the amount of points which you had originally will be overwritten causing a loss of all previous points. The same thing goes probably for the skill points, have not tested yet.

Hope these issues will get fixed someday.

• For some reason when you exit out of WeMod, it closes the game itself as well.

• Randomly, regardless of game mode (difficulty, non/hardcore character), the character dies from a one-hit-kill in Gallowsbog (while Unlimited Health is activated). Even from something as simple as a single Scavenger. I’ve tried this multiple times now and it happens every time. (Will return to update if this ends up happening in any other maps as well).
    EDIT: So far it is also happening in the Orichalcum Mines, so I’ll assume it’s something that will happen throughout all maps.

EDIT 2: - Unlimited Mana is also not working.

1 Like

Hi, non cheats don’t works, will you fix?

None of the cheats work for me. I really only care about unlimited gold but like I said not a single cheat works for me.

None of the cheats work atm could please fix it?

i know this is an old game. but none of the cheats work. plz update it.

I am going to go on a limb here and take a guess that none of the cheats work and still has not been updated?