The Last Haven Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Last Haven
This is the official discussion topic of the The Last Haven Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Edit Wood
2. Edit Rock
3. Edit Metal
4. Edit Polymers
5. Edit Coal
6. Edit Fuel
7. Edit Electronics
8. Edit Food
9. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/25/2022
    Started development

• 02/25/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Last Haven cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

Can you add options Godmode for units ?
Because it’s nothing new and nothing unusual about what you presented to us

Can you give suggestions politely/be happy with the product these people are giving you or go learn to ■■■■■■■ do it yourself because what you presented was rude as ■■■■.

3 Likes

Most people politely request new cheats. If you think you can do better then why don’t you apply as a creator and put the time you spend making snarky comments to a more productive use.

1 Like

is it possable to add god mode to your units, set game speed and fast building

2 Likes

I’m only telling the truth. Competition has long since provided such options plus speeding up the time .
And I am sorry if my statement sounded rude. I had no such intention

1 Like

update please

1 Like

cheat still works for me it might take sometimes to show up

hi, needs updating trainer does not work at all. please fix

It work’s for a short time but Change back to normal after short amount of time.
And it got some New Updated an more New Stuff.

I think the trainer is only supposed to take the resources to whatever you set it for and then stop. Its not like a toggle to KEEP it at those numbers. If you were to raise it up another 1k it will increase again.

2 Likes

Bonjour augnentez les points de loi , sa serait cool , sa monte tres lentement c’est agaçant , merci

souvent lorsque j’augnente une ressource, le jeu crash

Love the cheats, they do all work but they seem to make the game crash quite often and very randomly after putting them in.

1 Like

can you add a cheat that spawns more residents/citizens in-game and/or even a cheat that spawns more guns & ammo that’d be awesome

I’d ask for godmode if the cheats above are more difficult for you though

1 Like