The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the The Long Dark Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Calories
4. No Thirst
5. No Freezing
6. Max Condition
7. No Fatigue
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Item Condition
10. Zero Weight

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/21/2017
    Started development

• 04/25/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/17/2017

• 06/20/2018

• 12/24/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Trainer does not work. All cheats turn off within 10 seconds of pressing key, and do not affect anything in game.

WHat is your game version?

Tried on both most recent test branch, and most recent normal build. Same story. Running on admin mode, everything works for other games. But not this game.

WHat is your game version?

1 Like

@STN V.393 normal game version and V .416 test branch. Neither works.

Hey.

The game has been updated, the only option that works is unlimited health, stamina, Max Condition and No Thirst
The game version is v.423

Trainer not working for v. 423 :frowning:

the game has been updated -v.423 Faithful Cartographer-. trainer does not work, every cheat turn off after 5 seconds when you turn it on

I’ve been encountering plenty of issues cheating with the long dark new update. Is it just me or is the update keeping us from cheating like we used to?

As per my knowledge, the game got patched recently, with a new update, so I think trainer might also need an update imo.

1 Like

Yeah it needs an update. I am just busy iwth other titles

3 Likes

If it gets updated I will be so happy, omg. Can’t wait! Great job on it so far!

Is this still on the agenda? Thanks in advance…went to play tonight for the first time since downloading Infinity, only a couple of them work. Health, Condition, Thirst, otherwise they turn off after a second.

I think it’s not updated yet, I’ve played too and if they don’t all work (stay on) I guess that’s the case.

None of the cheats work, it needs updating.

All other games work fine, just cheats with this game don’t anymore.

This client needs updating please. I can still use one or two of the cheats, but the rest won’t work, and the inf carryweight didn’t want to work in the first place before the update.

Added to my list

so, i just tested this today and for some reason some of the cheats turn off pretty much instantly after turning them on, i posted about this on discord support also, hope to hear from you soon on when itll get updated, seeing as its not in alpha anymore.

The game came out and is on stable release now. Cheats don’t work because of the update that came with the release