The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As of yesterday, there has been yet another hotfix- THE LONG DARK - Hotfix to v1.46

What in the world? Is the game really that buggy? Doing an update for the trainer seems like it would be a moot point with all of the hotfixes they keep rolling out >.<

Honestly with this game It’s less the fact that it’s buggy and more the fact that the devs try too hard to make the game right and involve the community too much.
You know with big games people report bugs and the devs accumulate them and then fix them in one patch.
With Indie devs it’s more like: Oh ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ hell little timmy found a bug that is hard to reproduce let’s push out a damn hotfix even if it’s 1 byte big WE HAVE TO SAVE TIMMY!!!
And now imagine there’s a thousand timmys.

Yeah…

3 Likes

Unless the bug is seriously breaking the game, that is one of the weirdest policies I have ever heard of.

STN, thank you so much for updating the trainer back in December without an upvote, I really appreciate it. It’s not your fault that Unity is doing so many hotfixes that it keeps the trainer from working properly.

1 Like

I would do it again but it’s an update every week. Don’t think it will last long lol

1 Like

I’d hate for you to waste your time doing another update only for it to be ruined with another hotfix. I hope these weekly updates are stopped sooner rather than later >.<

1 Like

I was wondering if u can add more cheats, I know infinite Health work well but it would be better if you have Cure All Disease for broken legs, frost bite, bacteria… and Infinite Torch, Finite oils for Lamp and Infinite Liter for water and other drinkable stuff.
Thank you for spending your time reading this.

that’s what unlimited items/durability is for…

Unlimited Item didn’t count The Liters of water, only amount of item. Same as Oils and Torch Duration

The last update done for ‘The Long Dark’ in regards to hotfixes was over a month ago, back on January 17th to make the current game v1.46. Would you please consider putting an update for the trainer on your list of things to do since the devs finally seem to be done with the hotfixes every week? I know the voted for update trainers have priority, of course. I just miss being able to play the game without dying all the time :rofl:

2 Likes

STN, there was an update on the 6th. V1.48.1 - Steadfast Ranger.

Stats: No Fatigue will not stay toggled on. There may be more, that is the only one I have noticed so far.

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

The big problem is that the game tends to update all the time, especially after a trainer update.

Fortunately, if you enable version guard, you can always roll back to a previous version :slightly_smiling_face:

@STN Can i just pay you or someone like $20 or something to update this trainer faster lol

1 Like

You can purchase WePoints and use them toward voting for an update.

Enticing! However, i have got my hands full with several game updates needed done.

I can however take your money and throw all my wepoints into this game which will hopefully push it to top of update list.

You can also downgrade your game version to the version wemod works for. A little kid made it but my God, is he smart and knows how to explain things. Watch and see how easy it is.

With the Unlimited Items cheat, the jerry can fuel or lantern fuel is not unlimited. It’s 1.00L only and keeps decreasing with each refill. Please fix that.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam