The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun Thanks for the Update!!! Looks like it’s partially working for me. I tested this for you on my TLD which is: 2.08 111676 S with Wintermute DLC. I also use Melon mod loader 0.60, but loaded Vanilla for you, no mods. for survival Everything seems to work except the Unlimited Durability for certain items. When activated, everything goes into the thousands of % and then returns to 100% once you click into the inventory screen. This does not work for all items. I wasn’t able to test all, but the Tin Can and Antiseptic don’t come up to 100%.

I also tested Wintermute 2.04 111213 S. Everything works except Unlimited fatigue, weight, items, and durability. Again melon mod loader, but vanilla’d no mods to test. Hope this helps! Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

Tap F11 for Fly Mode. Use the directional keys to move where you want (including mouse). E moves straight up. Once at your location tap F11 again and then space bar to be put on the ground. FYI, if you mouse-over the ! next to the mode in WeMod it explains this.

2 Likes

I managed to make it work. Open the game through Wemod, click on wintermute. I went back to Wemode and clicked “play” again. It recognized the open wintermute and it worked.

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

f9 is not working

can you fixes F9 please MrAntiFun

F5, 6, 8, 9, 10 are all locked to the Game, non changable therefore, I believe,
the keys need to be re-assigned in the Wemod app.

For the most part it’s good with a few bugs. when Unlimited Conditon is toggled the condition bar on the bottom flickers on and off.
The Unlimited Calories makes the stomach icon disappear.
No Fatigue does not fill the circle up so don’t know if it just stays where it was or is not working.
No matter what i bind to Unlimited Weight it turns on then right off.

Fly mode is tricky when you hit space to place your character you need to turn off fly mode via the trainer than hit space again to go back into movement mode.

Hello the cheat for The long dark from steam with the last update does not working anymore.
The not working option jot working are:

• Condition illimitée. = ok (CAN BE ACTIVATE BUT NOT TESTED IN GAME, READ BELOW)
  • Pas de Fatigue = ok (CAN BE ACTIVATE BUT NOT TESTED IN GAME, READ BELOW)
  • Calories illimitées = ok (CAN BE ACTIVATE BUT NOT TESTED IN GAME, READ BELOW)
  • No Thirst = ok (CAN BE ACTIVATE BUT NOT TESTED IN GAME, READ BELOW)
  • Pas de congélation = ok (CAN BE ACTIVATE BUT NOT TESTED IN GAME, READ BELOW)
  • Poids illimité = NOT WORKING (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Objets illimités = NOT WORKING (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Endurance illimitée = NOT WORKING (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Durabilité illimitée = NOT WORKING (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Fabrication simple = NOT WORKING (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Mode Vol = DONT KNOW, NOT TESTED (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Pas d’entorse au poignet = (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Pas d’entorse à la cheville = (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)
  • Pas de douleur = (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATE READ BELOW)

In the game (reloading a saved game from the story mode winterhure), i am in a house, can’t move (too heavy and bad health because of weight) and cannot see if cheats that are working (?) is effective (because of unable to play / move).

Can you please update the cheats because it does not work anymore.

I’ve tested some of the mods in story mode for the current version of the game, Unlimited Condition, Unlimited Calories, No Thirst, No Freezing, and the Fly Mode seem to work as expected.
No Fatigue turns on, but doesn’t seem to work.
Unlimited Weight does not turn on at all.
I have not tested the remaining mods.

yea, i’ve noticed unlimited weight does not stay on. it just turns off.

Hello,
I have try the game with the last update.
This cheats does not work (does not stay on):
weight unlimited
objects unlimited
durability unlimited
simple craftwork

I hope the cheat tools will be update fast for the new version of the game.

The trainer is only for survival, not for Wintermute.

The cheats whas working for both, survival AND story mode Wintermute because i started to use it 3 weeks after bying the game (too many death) and all cheats options whas perfectly working.

i remember being able to use it on wintermute though. it hasn’t always been this way.

Wintermute problem:
weight unlimited
objects unlimited
durability unlimited
simple craftwork

2 Likes

Update for 2.16/2.05?

Just a couple of observations and a couple of questions . . . . In Steam version for PCs survival mode (The Far Territory) “Pass time” and “Fire duration time” do NOT flow at the same speed . . . i.e. an hour of 'Pass time" might only be 26 minutes of “fire burning time” - is this a glitch from The Long Dark people or part of the WeMod functions? If it is the Long Dark People, how would one go about reporting it so they can get their time subroutines fixed?
Next, You folks at WeMod have usurped the original game’s F5 (quick save) function and now there is no way to do a ‘quick save’ The key binding are locked for this and a few other functions, so I cannot even re-assign it to another key . . . any way you can help with this??
Thank you.

Steam PC version The Long Dark The Far Territory Survivor Mode - - just passed through tunnel from Forlorn Muskeg to Broken Railroad . . . the sun was in my eyes just coming up!! According to the map, the railroad tracks run east-west . . having exited from Forlorn Muskeg into Broken Railroad, I “should” have been facing a ‘setting sun’ NOT a ‘sunrise’! I see no indications that the maps are oriented other than standard with north at top, east to right, west to left and south down . . . have I missed something? I know my eyesight is getting bad, but I would have thought that I would notice something like that before now!