The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

MrAntiFun FTW, Always! Thank you sir!

Always need “day” or “night” cheats.

And unlimited weight doesn’t work.

With the Darkwalker Timed event the following cheats no longer work/activate. 10/29/2020

No Fatigue
Unlimited Weight
Unlimited Items
Unlimited Durability
Easy Crafting
Fly Mode
No Sprained Wrist
No Sprained Ankle
No Pain

Would really like to see the trainer updated before the event ends but knowing that if it is done through the Request Update thing we wont see an update for a long while and by that time the Timed event will be over. But, here’s to hoping this might work anyway.

Yep as the guy above said, the Darkwalker event made a few cheats stop working. I hope to see them working soon too.

1 Like

Hope this will be updated soon before the event is over

2 Likes

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you MrAntiFun and Wemod, the broken mods are working once again!

1 Like

Thanks Anti, Always loved your speedy and will in the future use the proper way to request Updates.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Looks like the recent Hesitant Prospect update has broken at least the unlimited weight cheat.
Please get this fixed. I quit my last session carrying over 800 Kg of gear!

3 Likes

and Unlimited durability too

2 Likes

Yep. Most of the cheats does not work due to last update.

Hope the trainer gets updated soon. Thanks!

2 Likes

The update caused most of the cheats to not work right. Here’s hoping that you can update soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pretty please work on these cheats! I really like this game and would love for them to work again.
For me it’s unlimited durability and unlimited weight that broke.
Also a suggestion. For the unlimited items, could we put in a cap to how many items we get? 99 without the unlimited weight cheat is very hindering and the items you don’t need won’t disappear easily. Maybe a limit like 10?

4 Likes

Thank you for this awesome Trainer! :grin:

Yes! By all means thank you for this awesome Trainer. I too ran into a couple of functions that quit working after the Hesitant Prospect update (weight and durability) and am eagerly awaiting your fixes! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.90 [70139] update

1. Unlimited Weight
  2. Unlimited Durability

dont work

1 Like
  1. unlimited condition

Also doesn’t seem to work in conjunction with animal attacks anymore, moose made minced meat out of me. Or is that my bad?

Pls stop voting for the update. The goal was reached and it should be developed soon I hope… I keep waiting since the goal was reached and I hope it gets update soon as its the best kind of game to be played during these days with winter upon us and Covid isolation.

Pls try to add the option for when actions are made the time to not pass. Like cut a branch takes 10 min… in what universe? Its a small branch you brake with your knee in 2 seconds and the durability one. Sturdy pear of boots made for mountain climbing breaks in 2 days.

Instead of voting for the update to happen since the goal was reached pls vote for it to be available for windows store. Many of us play it there.

Changes:

2 Likes