The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for all your work in getting this game updated so swiftly!

Same as many others are posting; the Unlimited Calories mod does not appear to be working, and the Unlimited Durability mod seems to cause the game to crash when picking up many items or searching containers. I tried launching the game from WeMod with mods already enabled, launching from WeMod with mods disabled and turning them on during play, and launching the game normally (Steam) before activating WeMod, but received the same results each time.

2 Likes

Unlimited Weight seems to be working, but I did notice that my carry weight is slowly creeping up to my max weight (currently 74.95 of 77). Not sure if this will begin to encumber me once I surpass 77. Also, would it be possible to still display item weights (everything is 0.00lbs now)? Thanks.

1 Like

There is definitely an issue with the unlimited durability mod causing the game to crash on item pick-up, after some testing I cant find the cause as an item I pick-up in one instance fine will cause the game to crash in another.

A fresh world and new save also did not resolve the issue for this mod.

3 Likes

unlimited durability causing the game to crash
And Unlimited Calories mod doesnt work
am using EPIC

1 Like

Only using unlimited weight here. Works ok. There are some things that do add to weight and are not effected by the cheat - water, lamp oil, antiseptics, and whole rabbits.

2 Likes

Even ammo adds to weight

1 Like

Steam Version.

Sorry, not fixed yet.
Unlimited Durability still makes game crash when picking up stuff.

1 Like

Good, but the infinite food doesn’t work at all. Also if you press either F7 or F9 while you open containers or leave an area, the game crashes. Also, I wonder why during all those years, the infinite fire who was added somewhere else isn’t added as a cheat option here. You click on infinite/unlimited fire while targeting a fireplace and the fire was like in story mode, infinite, not sure where it was if it was on cheateng!ne some years ago or your old trainer but it was really useful.

3 Likes

Problems don’t seem to be fixed yet. Infinite food doesn’t work. When using Unlimited Weights, it causes the game to crash while retrieving things into inventory. Once my game gave a blue screen error. But I’m sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your attention.

2 Likes

I am now at 167 of 77lbs and cannot move. Unlimited weight is not quite unlimited. I believe the mod needs to manipulate the 167 figure above, not the weight of items to fully work.
Water really seems to add up quickly to weight.

The game Crashes .tak items from cabinets when infinite durability and easy synthesis

4 Likes

As some others have reported. Unlimited Calories, Weight, Items, Durability and Easy Crafting currently do not work in Story Mode on Steam

2 Likes

Game is constantly crashing, please update soon!

2 Likes

I am having an issue with where Unlimited durability, items, stamina, weight are not working. So I tried it out in survival. All work except that like others The Items AND EZ Crafting are both causing the game to crash.

Thank you for working on and updating the trainers regularly!

1 Like

Due to DLC-arrival i suspect this favorite trainer of mine will be used by many, picking up the game again and plow some thousand more hours into it. I do not know how “suggestions” to trainers work on here, but here´s my 2 cents that might help/enhance gameplay.

• Inf usage of Coal / Wood / Stick etc in “firestarter menu” without having to use infinite items.

• Lantern/Torch/Flare (Fuelmeter) always full

• Large/Larger mapreveal-radius when use of charcoal.

• “No Fatigue” max value changed to lower than 100 instead of 100 being able to use sleep. (If not done already)

• Infinite reload/No reload on firearms/flaregun.

• No scent from inventory

• Disable AI scan for targets

//Dec

1 Like

Another Update is out. -.-

First of all, thank you for your contribution to the players all the time, so that we can really enjoy the fun of the game.

However, I think this tool needs to be improved. In the recent game, I found that some functions such as Unlimited Durability seemed unable to work. Many players like me were troubled by this problem. I hope you can help us solve this problem, so that we can continue the happy game, and I would like to express my sincere thanks to you.

Finally, I wish you a happy life and work!

2 Likes

For Unlimited Weight, looks like Antiseptic, Jerry Cans, Water, Spray Paint & Lantern Oil still have a relatively high weight value. By dropping these, it helps.

3 Likes

When I open infinite items, and pick up items, the game crashes.

1 Like

Yeah, some of the options are not working 100% okay. Infinite Durability crashes the game if you pick items, like, a bedroll, with it active. It also breaks foods from increasing your Calorie meter, it seems… And, yeah, it doesn’t seem to be working. It is not “healing” any of my item durabilities to 100%

3 Likes