The Long Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s got update but still not working. When i activate any cheat, its going off immediately

1 Like

got updated? i restarted WeMod, and my program still writes that the last update was on 8th december

1 Like

Yes i mentioned that it says updated but still not working

1 Like

Any update on the status of repairing this trainer? Experiencing the same crash issue as the others :sob:

3 Likes

(at least) unlimited weight is not working on the wintermute gamemode, wont turn on at all like it’s still incompatible

2 Likes

Hello,
since last version, unlimited durability ( F9) doesn’t work.
its a big problem for repairing clothes…
Anyone the same problem ?
Thanks.

1 Like

What has to happen to add this back to the queue to get updated/fixed again? I know everyone including me appreciate the work done on the new update but it seems to have broken in a day.

2 Likes

repairing clothes is not a big thing, you can get all the materials and easily repair with fishing tackle…the bigger problem is, you cant reallly repair the guns, the hatchet and the hunting knife if you run out from whetstone and firearm cleaning kit

Thank you for your reply. I didn’t know repairing clothes with fishing tackles…
you are right : repairing guns is also a problem.
But You can create knives.

Wondering the same thing. From what I can piece together, right after the WeMod update came out last Thursday (12/8) there was another small update patch for TLD (at least for the Steam version). After that, several cheats broke in Survival mode (most notably durability, calories, and infinite items). The WeMod app very briefly had a notification that another review/update might be forthcoming, but that vanished within a day and no updates were released.

Not sure if there’s any hope now for an update until the next time TLD itself updates?

Update Asked in the WeMod Discord and learned that for situations like this: first they determine if the issue is user error or a fluke in the support channels, if that doesn’t work out, we should post about it in the forums to try and draw attention from the devs.

With so many people having the same issues it seems clear this isn’t user error or a one-off thing, so I guess… we just keep spamming until someone notices?

Squeaky wheel and all that, I guess, :^/

1 Like

The The Long Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

My game is still carshing when F9 is on.
Nothing has fixed.

1 Like

Steam version.

Seems the Hunger icon on HUD is missing now. So can’t really check if Unlimited Calories work.
Also having Unlimited Durability on still crashes game when picking up stuff - apart from not working. It does not give 100%.

I think it must be a fundamental change in the mods, that are needed.(But what do I know lol)

Still grateful for all the work you put into it.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to look into and update again so swiftly, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem like the unlimited durability mod has been fixed, :^(

Not only do items not spawn with 100% durability/condition like they used to, but picking up certain ones causes the game to crash, just as it has been ever since the 12/8 update.

2 Likes

ummm. do the mod creators not check to see if their mods work after updating??? nothing has changed

Sadly I must also say that Infinite Durability seems to be crashing the game on item pickup

3 Likes

Infinite Durability still does nothing except crash when picking items up.

Also a set game speed option would be nice if possible.

2 Likes

That’s what my experimentation has led me as well.

2 Likes

We’re back in the queue, kids! ::hopefullexcitednoises::

2 Likes

I would like to see new features in the game:

1. Stop and change time
  2. Infinite ammo and reload
    Does not work in history: F5, F6, F7
1 Like