The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s working just go to (C:)> Games>TlotrG>ToM>Binaries>Win64 and pick ToM-Win64-Shipping. exe

1 Like

It’s working fine. See Clover’s message above and see if manually linking it works instead.

Yes. It’s worked. Thanks mate.

Just to give some feedback. Maybe all users manually linking the wrong game file name. I previously add the file name which is Gollum.exe. If you add this file name the cheats wont work. The cheats will worked if you manually linking the correct file name which is ToM-Win64-Shipping. exe. Please add the file path as provided by Clover87. Enjoy the game guys even the game got so many negative reviews.

P/S : How about the developer put a special notes for the correct file path for manually linking in ‘Read before playing’. Thank you.

Well, you shouldn’t be linking the executable yourself. As the app does it for you. That’s why there are no notes specifying which executable you need to use.

Yes. You are correct. Usually all the game I purchased, the app will automatically does it for me but this game seems I need to manually linking. Btw. Thanks for the cheat mate. Appreciated.

Not to start anything, but I have to link all my games manually, because WeMod will NOT find my game in the D:\ drive. It only seems to find things in the C:\ drive, and for me, that drive is barely 30 Gb, while my D:\ drive is over a Tb.