The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II: The Rise of the Witch-king Cheats and Trainer

not working :frowning:

Please update the cheats to ROWTK patch 2.02 V 8.4.0

2 Likes

Hi can you please update the trainer for ver 2.02 V8.4.0

2 Likes

Hi. Can you add Unlimited Health for player units only to both this game (ROTWK) and basic BFME2?

which game version I need to play in order to use this trainer?

The cheats doesnt work, when i toggle them on it goes off fast again. update?

It’s definitely works sir! thank you!

how did u get it to work? mine just turn off as soon as I turn them on

cause mine wont work at all and I have tried everything

oh just MIDDLE EARTH 2 works i tried other witch king the game wont played idk why…

1 Like

dang, it kinda sucks that it dosent work. do you know if bfme 1 works?

what different trainer? can you provide a link?

Is there a way i can use this on the EDAIN mod?

Hello. I have tried using WeMod with The Battle for Middle Earth 2, which I own on compact disc. WeMod initially didn’t recognize the game as installed, but it launched once I gave it the file directory and .exe file. So, I loaded the game up and tried to cheats. The cheats activate and then immediately turn off. I figured this was because it was the CD version, so I purchased a digital copy of Battle for Middle Earth 2: Rise of the Witch King from Best Old Games. I got the game installed and running smoothly, gave WeMod the .exe file, then tried launching using WeMod. Once again, the cheats activated only to immediately deactivate. So, I then tried downloading the Witch King unofficial patch version 2.02 and had the same result.

Could someone please explain how I can get this working properly? Seeing as I purchased both games, one of them on the original CD, the issue can’t be related to cracking or pirating.

2 Likes

thank you for sharing I am having the same issue. I own a compact disc and the online best old games version. would love to see these mods work. hopefully soon they will see this and try to fix it.

Since there is no way to acquire the game any more this trainer is no longer supported.

I recently got a copy of this game online and i love WEMOD for all my games, any chance this will be getting updated?

Hello and thank you to everyone for their time :slight_smile:
I actually do own the all the original 6 discs for the Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-earth and the expansion disc Rise Of The Witch King and I cannot get the cheats to activate. In other words, game launches with the app but the cheats will not activate and turn off automatically as I can hear the sounds.

I noticed in the app description for Rise Of The Witch King, “This trainer was created for version 1.06. It will not be updated to a newer version as there is no longer way to obtain a legal copy of the game.” Which confuses me since there is no such patch for Rise Of The Witch King, but only for Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-earth. Rise Of The Witch King is an expansion pack and automatically is loaded in 2.0 and then there was an official patch which brought it up to 2.01. The cheats work for The Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-earth launch page on the app, but not for Rise Of The Witch King page thus far. What am I missing?

Blockquote

does any1 know how to make this work?