The MW3 Branded Hoodie Question

Why? Its just like wearing another brand, but one that you like.

Like I would never wear hollister or Aero.

Agreed I would never wear an aero or hollister shirt. Only douche bag **** suckers where them.

[QUOTE=Garribean;751559]Why? Its just like wearing another brand, but one that you like.

Like I would never wear hollister or Aero.

Gaming hoodies just seem too nerdy for me lol

Very nice. I will get all the guys with this.

That is not true. That is just the “Image” They have created for them selves.

I see what you’re getting at, but you’re in highschool I’m assuming? I’m the same way when I go to school, like I don’t want to look nerdy in front of my peers, but when I go out in public I wear what I want. I just tell myself “Idontgivea****” lol Talk **** Get Hit right? lol

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I thought someone posted. Please stick these together if a problem.

Ahhh I love to sit back and watch the arguments…

Popcorn anyone?

basically but i still wouldnt wear like a gaming hoodie in public, i might just wear some random stuff

and post above , only people who are douchbags who wear holister are the ppl that upload dozens o pics of themselves with their shirts off on facebook…

yeah, not trying to go off topic lol

We’re not arguing?

Well the topic is about a clothing item. lol

Assassin’s Creed | Desmond Hoodie with Eagle | UbiWorkshop

Not even this? In my opinion it looks awesome, but then again, I like most black clothing…

OT: I don’t like that hoodie at all.

90$? no

Other than the price.

still no, I can imagine some 13 year old wearing that pretending he is the person from assassins creed running around attempting to climb up walls and jump over things, and in school using a fork/spoon/spork? as a hidden blade

lol. Why use a spork when you could go all out and use this? It’s bigger than it looks.

In my opinion if you wear any type of clothing like this like MLG, Gears of war , Call of duty. Your a nerd who will probably end up being a virgin i wouldnt be caught dead wearing something like this.

So I’m a nerd who is most likely a virgin because of what I wear? I wonder how my son’s going to feel in a few years when I tell him I couldn’t have possibly been his father because I wear gaming clothes… Clothes don’t distinguish who or what someone is. Personality and actions do.

All you do is run your mouth online just stay living in your mommys house and stop trying to start **** with people i said in my opinion… I dont give two ****s if you wear this its your life not mine you sad little boy.

Congrats! Too bad I’m 20. If you’re referring to my posts the other night about the posts you and some others made, it’s because I seriously don’t like the use of hate words.

PS: I own my house.

EDIT: In my opinion, anything used as a word for someones sexuality or race is a hate word.

so what are you doing right now?

im not running my mouth yesterday when i posted he would always reply to me talking crap and im sick of online gangsters who run there mouth and cant do anything in real life