The MW3 Branded Hoodie Question

But for some reason…
I’m willing to bet, “MLG” pros get the hotter chicks(The gaming chicks, who are hot), let alone get tons of money… which then because they’re “famous” and making “money”, they get more girls then you and I.

I see no reason as to what clothes mean in the world. Everyone could wear the same shirt and pants, but people would still judge others based how it looks on them. It’s stupid. Clothes is clothes, and one day you’ll learn that.

I personally would not wear this hoodie as it says CoD on it, but the colors are nice. I’m not a fan of any writing on my clothes, usually.

You’re doing the same thing right now, and in your last post.
Simply block/ignore him? It’s that simple.

This is also the internet, quit being a baby about it and just leave it alone. If you feel so strongly about this why didn’t you use the report button yesterday.

I know for a fact MLG kids do not get more girls then me, Who would a girl rather be with some nerd ass virgin who plays xbox all day or someone who actually does something with there life like MMA or College or the Marines. You know absolutely nothing about me sorry your ugly and cant get girls but dont compare yourself to me.

You Sir, Are very ignorant. If it wasn’t for 1 infraction away from a ban then I could make you really dumb.

If this wasnt the internet you wouldnt even be running your mouth.

I’m not running my mouth, Can you read? Plus if this was face to face we wouldn’t be having this dispute now we would :wink:

Let’s get the count of what was said yesterday:

You: You call me a moron.
Me: I still didn’t like the what you said, sarcasm or not. in reply to yours and anothers post.
You: You call me an online tough guy in response to what I posted.

I don’t once recall talking crap to you.

For others to see the whole conversation, look here: https://www.wemod.com/forum/32-youtube-famous/77475-gayest-thing-ufc-ever/3.html

The “nerd” makes more money then you AND is getting more girls then you.
Sorry.
Try again, but this day and age has changed. Most “gamers” are more attractive then sports players, and body-builders.

Also, this is the internet, and you’re ALSO “running your mouth” right now. You’re contradicting everything you say… just don’t reply, please. You sound like an idiot.

Just sayin’, but a “nerd” invented the thing called a computer, You know the thing you’re typing on.

Keep running your mouth 99.2% people on this site are *****es do something with your life come say one word to me in person and ill break your neck… I cant believe i actually defend this country for people like you… Marine vs a nerd = me snapping your neck like a twig little one

and phones, TVs, ipods, etc…
It’s only your everyday items. -__-
Your arguement is invalid.

-____- Sigh just the average “im in army, i stronger you” get over yourself, you talk **** then get mad because people use big words so you don’t understand.

How old are you? I’m 16.

You cant even drive by yourself yet why im a arguing with some virgin? Hahha bye loser

Pretty sure you can drive when your 16.

Actually I can. Ignorance is not something to be proud of. Did you go to the army because you couldn’t get into college?

How is my virginity an insult? I would rather save for someone I truly care about other than some ***** in high school.

What did Garribean do to you? Why is everything you say coming back to “you a virgin?”? Ho old are you?

Its okay we won’t be seeing him for 3 days :smile:

Thank you to the mod who cleaned this up.

Please stay on topic and don’t respond to spam posts / don’t respond to people who are flaming. Thanks.