The Outer Worlds Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Got the trainer to start with the egs version but only unlimited tactical time dilation will activate

Edit: and doesnt do anything in game

1 Like

its the same for me … i can move the skill and perk points sliders as well … but they dont actually work either

This is for windows store. Epic will probably need a different trainer

And the version that ppl can download is actually the epic version…

I use the Win store Version

Did you try and start the game first the wait till in game then alt tab then press play in wemod after ?

I have a quick question. Does the unlimited health cheat also work on your companions? And to avoid questions like this in the future, is there a read me that goes along with the trainers that explains details like this? Thanks for your time.

yea the entire windows store trainer is non compatible with the egs version nothing seems to make any of the cheats work and those who can get into activated status dont actually impact anything ingame

2 Likes

Then it said there is already an instance of the game running :sweat_smile:

Ok we’ll have to see what’s up. New game and new trainer usually sometimes bugs and stuff some are trial and error till people play and we figure out things
I have still to download the game. I’m just trying things that usually work

Edited the trainer again .

Sir you are a Hero!

im still having trouble again getting the trainer to start … if i start the game then the app, it says theres an instance running then it cant find the game … if i start the game through the app it says the same thing

yeah its not starting up for me either

im guessing this trainer just isnt compatible with the EGS version … or would it be possible to launch the trainer without it trying to launch the game as well ?

No that’s what I said before. It’s for windows store. Epic will probably need a whole new trainer
When you press play it launches the game
I’m just going off what other people have said already. That it dont seem to work for epic version

1 Like

ah fair enough … just gotta wait for another version

1 Like

Trainer is running smoothly on the Windows Store!

Any idea when there will be an Epic Games version of this trainer?

1 Like

i was running into the same problem as everyone else. here is the solution that worked for me.
find the windowsapp folder (it may be hidden,which means you’ll have to access it manually through the address bar or make it viewable through the settings) on whichever drive you installed outer worlds. all i had to do was unlock the folder. after that, the trainer ran fine after i restarted wemod.

tutorial for accessing windowsapps :