The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Soo…nothing yet for the Epic Games version??

3 Likes

When I press the hotkey for the Cheat, it just immediately turns itself back off.

2 Likes

These mods no longer work . Can you update please . Thanks

2 Likes

Report to the author that these cheats no longer work , game got an update

2 Likes

None of these cheats are working after last game update .

Wed, June 28 PATCH 1.R

The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition Patch Notes - v1.4

Greetings employees of Halcyon,

The Board asks that you pause your colonial duties for a very special announcement: Spacer’s Choice Edition v1.4 patch is available now!

This update includes the following:

• Fixed discrepancy between auto-detect and default settings

• Improved VRAM-based GPU performance

• Fixed bug where Tucker Needham does not immediately talk to the player when trying to interact with him during A Family Matter in Amber Heights

• Fixed bug in “A Few Bits More” Perk

• Fixed bug with companions sometimes missing in elevators (RR&DD lab and connected hallways)

• Resolved several popping issues

• Adjusted rocks and foliage

• Texture and LOD updates

• Reduced several flickering issues

• Fixed collision issues in multiple levels

• Fixed shadow issues in several areas

• Fixed alarm sound playing outside of Gorgon after completing DLC

• Several weapon VFX fixes

3 Likes

Hi, i noticed that during tactical time dilation if super speed in enabled it does not allow the tactical master perk to work.

no thirst, no hunger, no fatigue aren’t working, unlimited money is glitched somehow

Now please make one for Epics games?? Thanks

4 Likes

you should make a cheat table for the epic games version too especially since its being offered free right now

6 Likes

Wonder how long its going to take for the Epic Games cheat to come out.

4 Likes

Well, as far as i used trainer for GOG/Steam version - it worked perfectly, but…

Epic Free version (with all DLC’s) is simply not working. Ok - reports game as “running”, but (as i remember) - only one cheat works.

…and banner with The Outer Worlds is on the top of WeMod app. Why?

5 Likes

Same here. I can toggle them but they have no effect.

3 Likes

Are there any plans to release an EPIC version? Since the game was recently given away for free, I think a lot of people are excited to try the mod.

2 Likes

The Steam version does not work on the version from Epic store.
Would be nice if any one could update it.

*Tip
Till the Epic version is added you can download the standalone version from Fling.
it’s outdated but some options still work.
You can use some cheats like: inf money ,skill points etc.

1 Like

Where do we get this Fling version?

1 Like

I think this is it

Any plans to make one for the Epic Games version since it was given away for free recently? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For the Epic Games version I sure hope you add in Stealth, Companion Infinite Health, Companion Perk Points, Fast Travel At Any Time, Set interact + highlight range high, and Pristine weapon/armor drops (As in everything that drops is pristine) FLiNG missed the last two.

Great software, I’m enjoying the game more with this! Two notices: Money amount overflows at 2BN to negative, could you fix that, please? Or add an option to select the amount of money you have. Second: If the unlimited durability is on, you cannot repair items, weapons etc. Have to turn it of, repair and turn it back on.

Recommend changing the Unlimited money to be more than 999,999 as the game has tinkering go into the millions. 99,999,999 seems more appropriate.