The Planet Crafter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Easy construction still not working

its working if you launch game from wemod => play button i just test it out.

0.4.012 - started game with WeMod and enabled cheats after game was loaded. Easy Construction now toggles and let’s me start to place an object but doesn’t work and gives a “Missing Resources” dialog.

UPDATE: Disabled Mods and Easy Construction works as expected! People who are having problem might check if they have mods installed.

I have the GOG version, I tried to use the codes and they worked perfectly.

tenho a versĂŁo do GOG, tentei usar os codigos e funcionaram perfeitamente.

Easy Craft or Easy Construction doesn’t seem to work with crafting rockets anymore

Unlimited Health, Unlimited Thirst, Unlimited Oxygen, all works
Easy Craft, Easy Construction, work but enable trainer after game was loaded
Super Running Speed, not work, stuck on place
Fly Mode, not tested

Could you consider unlimited power as a cheat?

Easy construction doesn’t work on the new insects and waterfalls update 0.5.002, it was working on the 0.5.001 of the same update (dev branch tho)

I don’t understand why people ask for a update of the trainer. I use the trainer without any problems, even Easy Construction works flawlessly.

I’d suggest you take another look. Easy Construction hasn’t worked for months. Everyone’s reported that it doesn’t work.

seems to be a hit or miss kinda situation. some times when i launch the game, health, thirst, and oxygen dont work, but easy construction and crafting do, other times is the opposite and even other times it works perfectly. wasnt the trainer on the list to be updated? what happend to that?

needs a update !
god mode and unlimited oxygen dos not work anymore please fix!

This game was updated very recently. Therefore, you’ll need to wait for the trainer to be updated. :slight_smile:

See how trainer updates work and how you can speed them up here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

Also make sure you are using the regular game trainer if you have the full game, not the free prologue version’s trainer.

This is an early access game - Early Access games tend to update frequently and therefore break trainers regularly. Five similar games to this one that you can look into while waiting for updates are:

• No Man’s Sky (best match)
  • Subnautica (close match)
  • Subnautica: Below Zero (close match)
  • 7 Days To Die (similar mechanics)
  • Ark: Survival Evolved (similar mechanics)

I repeat: Easy Construction works like a charm (i would be the first to complain if this wouldn’t work xD) and its also not a “hit or miss” situation like someone else mentions. Whenever i start the game with WeMod all the cheats work without any problems. I have no ■■■■■■■ clue why they obviously don’t work for other players.

Just as an update, after latest patch, these all still work flawlessly.

Could you add a Multiplier for resources?

Hi everyone. Ive just recently noticed that following mods no longer work on The Planet Crafter after their recent major update…

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Thirst
Unlimited Oxygen

The rest do…

Any thoughts?

The last update to the game was 3.5 months ago.

1 Like

Is there any way to contact WeMods coders to ask if they can re code the top cheats or is it just a waiting game for them to update them to the newest version of the game ?

The newest patch came out recently in the last few days. I’m wondering if that patch has affected things.

Thanks.

A patch for what?