The Planet Crafter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Planet Crafter
This is the official discussion topic of the The Planet Crafter Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Thirst
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Easy Craft
5. Super Running Speed
6. Fly Mode
7. Easy Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/24/2022
    Started development

• 03/24/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 05/20/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/20/2022

• 03/03/2023

• 07/02/2023

• 10/17/2023

• 10/25/2023

• 11/21/2023

• 02/22/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The The Planet Crafter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

I activated all cheats except super speed and flying and when i tried to build something the game crashed with the error message that it couldn’t read a address in memory. Right in the beginning i had already problems to start the game through WeMod because WeMod couldn’t find the game. I had to start the game through Steam and then i could activate the trainer. I assume that the Easy Construction cheat will make the game crash (no clue why since the other cheats seem to work).

Edit: In a second run i activated the trainer after the game was already running and then all cheats did work without making the game crash.

The cheats work nicely, but easy crafting/easy construction cheats don’t work with launch platforms, which means you still need materials to build rockets.

Also, it might be a good idea to add a note that cheats should be activated after starting the game and not in the main menu – otherwise the game will crash.

1 Like

Had an issue with the planet crafter mod, specifically easy construction, while trying to craft beacon and the lvl 4 heater, the game crashed.
those are currently the 2 items i’ve noticed the issue with.
(while not having all the materials)
when i do have the materials even if the mod is turned on it works and uses them like normal.

WeMod does not see the game(I guess). Since when you try to turn on the cheat or start the game through WeMod, an endless download occurs and that’s it.

1 Like

Are you still having an issue with loading now?

If so, could you try launching the game first, wait for it to fully load, then hit Play on WeMod?

1 Like

can you make a mod where you can change the speed of the game?

Is there a separate button for fly mode to actually fly? And same for the super running speed? When I use them nothing changes. I know the trainer is working because the other functions work just fine.

Easy Construction not working on 0.4.009 :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hello, Game got updated and the easy construction isnt working.
Would like to say thank you!

5 Likes

Hello, Game got updated and the easy construction isnt working.

4 Likes

Hello
the easy craft and easy construction isnt woring
thanks

3 Likes

There was a update for the game and now the trainer needs an update too.

3 Likes

Needs updated for new patch

4 Likes

“Easy Construction” not working any more!! Can’t be activated!

3 Likes

Game update 0.4.011 - everything works except Easy Construction. Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Is this one going to get updated soon <3 easy construction doesn’t work D: Love it otherwise!

Sorry wrote this, and THEN the other comments loaded lol

3 Likes

Easy Construction no longer works after updating to version 0.4.011

1 Like

The The Planet Crafter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes