The Riftbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The The Riftbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Love how fast the cheat was updated for the new version.
Is it possible to get unlimited health for the buildings?

Unlimited Bio working but nothing else on Gamepass - Carbonium not working - could really use other metalsā€¦

Changes:

the unlimited cheats arnt working for me, well a few of them.

1 Like

Needs update, none of the unlimited items are working on gamepass.

I noticed unlimited cheats were kinda working a day ago. Unlimited Ammo only worked for ballistic guns, but now it doesnā€™t even work for them. Unlimited building materials were working only when building things, upgrading, and crafting still used materials though. Unlimited materials when building also only worked for Carbonium, Ironium, and Cobalt.

Unlimited health, shield, and biomass are still working just fine though

Just started playing this game, seems to be really fun. I am having an issue where the ammo and biomass cheats are not working. Nor are the unlimited resource cheats (carbon nor iron) Iā€™m not sure why, Iā€™m on game pass and when I go to launch the game it says that it may not work for my version. Are the cheats just out of date from the game? Please let me know. I donā€™t mind contributing towards this monetarily if necessary.

that message is appearing for pretty much every xbox game at the moment, oh also dont know if you are aware but you can also download mods from nexus which can alter your game for you so you can make it even easier or less of a ball ache with certain things

I would like to have infinite ammo work again. it was working earlier but now not even the mg is working for me. On a side not quicker bioreading would be nice too.

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

Hi there am i able to request an update for The Riftbreaker game for Xbox and PC as the only mods that work are the unlimited health and shield thank you

Changes:

1 Like

Despite having just been updated ten days ago, it would seem that the Gamepass PC version of the game has been updated once again, and none of the resource cheats are working.

Unlimited Health, Shield, Super Damage, and No Cooldown all function perfectly. But anything involving resources of any kind has ceased to function.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Source cheats are not working as intended
Cheat works as ā€œno cost cheatā€ even like that not working on all buildings

1 Like

Hi guys, just an fyi, F3, F4, F5, F7, and F9 donā€™t work. Thanks for the time yā€™all put in to this!

Edit
On Xbox PC Gamepass

2 Likes

Same for me, i have the game on game pass and F3, F4, F5, F7 and F9 donā€™t work
Thanks for your time and your job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not working on PC either. Only F1, F2, F6 and F10 work

3 Likes