The Surge 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Surge 2
This is the official discussion topic of the The Surge 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Set Scrap Multiplier
5. Health Module Points
6. Stamina Module Points
7. Battery Module Points
8. Set Core Level
9. Mega Scrap
10. Set Scrap
11. Unlimited Items/ Drone Ammo
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Easy Craft

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/24/2019
    Started development

• 09/24/2019
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 09/25/2019
    Set Scrap Multiplier cheat added

• 10/28/2021
    Set Scrap cheat added
    Unlimited Items/ Drone Ammo cheat added

• 10/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The The Surge 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

that was fast as hell.

1 Like

hmmm gj for fast one but it crashes my game :frowning:

Is crash caused by certain cheat or happens on certain action ?.

thank you :laughing:

The The Surge 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Scrap Multiplier cheat added
  • Fixed possible issue with Scrap
  • Added a check for health to try to prevent game related issues such as not dying when falling in a pit, The fix haven’t been tested .

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’m having an issue where the selected modifications are only active for about 5 min or so. If I Alt Tab over to the Wemod client, the mods are de-selected and the “play game” button is enabled. It’s almost as if Wemod has lost connection while I’m playing. I play only in Offline Mode and I do have spotty internet (so Steam is also in offline mode, whenever possible). Is my crappy internet connection sabotaging Wemod?

Anyone else running into crashing issues after the DLC update today while using the September updated trainer?

nope, still running fine here

1 Like

this is part of the gamepass now.

will there be a trainer for the windows store version

Sure, if there’s enough interest in one. Go ahead and let the trainer makers know you want a trainer for the Windows/Xbox Gamepass version. :slight_smile:

1. Search for “The Surge 2” in the Wemod Desktop app.
  2. Click the result “The Surge 2 - Windows 10”.
  3. Click “Vote”.

The infinite items/ammo cheat isn’t working for Steam version.

2 Likes

The infinite items/ammo cheat breaks on the steam version if you die by falling, it broke on all my saves. (edited to removed me just being a dum dum)

This is because death by falling is a scripted game event that has to happen because it is hard-coded into the game. There is nothing a trainer can do about this. You’ll just have to try not to fall, like non-cheaters have to. :stuck_out_tongue:

The unlimited items and easy crafting broke on the steam version

Out of curiosity since i got this game through origin and add it to steam through the non-steam game addon will the mods still work?

You can try and start the game first, then when in game alt tab out press play in wemod then click back to game. Usually they do work … sometimes

it worked when i dragged the file and dropped it.

1 Like