The Trainer is only for single-player

As you know, all forms of hacking / cheat when playing online games are considered taboo because they affect other players. Therefore, in order for the trainer to last for a long time, we need to be aware that the trainer was created for pve and single player only.

Thank you very much to WeMod team!

Moderator edit: Removed unnecessary, huge red text spam.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, please don’t use unnecessarily large, colourful fonts. It’s a form of spam and makes the forum look incredibly untidy and unwelcoming.

I’m not sure what you’re suggesting entirely by “making the trainer last a long time”. Are you implying the trainer gets removed from WeMod because people try using it online? This is not the case at all. The players will usually be removed from accessing the game, yes, which is entirely their own fault. But the trainer won’t be removed.

It is kind of common knowledge on the internet that trainers are only intended for single player game modes, like campaign missions or playing offline versus AI bots. No matter where you get that trainer from.

Cheating online requires hacks, which is a completely different thing and are not provided by WeMod (or any other trainer provider - because they’d get sued).

To address your concern - All trainers are for single player, no matter where on the internet you get them from. I’m certain this is common knowledge and that the number of people who mistakingly believe otherwise are an extremely small minority, maybe kids who have never cheated in games before who didn’t do their research first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Foreword, allow me to apologize for causing misunderstanding in the post. I just want to remind people not to ask a Trainer for multiplay or co-op purposes, because I see a few comments that are relevant. I really don’t mean bad. Thank you for reading!