The Walking Dead For Free (Telltale Games)

So for FREE on XBL Marketplace is The Walking Dead / Episode 1. Go obtain that for free then download all of the other episodes and manually put them on your HDD/MU via Horizon. All the chapters on the retail disc are DRM Free except Chapter 1. I am providing downloading links for Chapters 2-5 as well as a DL for the TU (Title Update)

Episode 2

Open Me

Episode 2

Download Walkingdeadepisode2 rar

Download Walkingdeadepisode2 rar

Episode 3

Open Me

Episode 3

Download Walkingdeadepisode3 rar

Download Walkingdeadepisode3 rar

Episode 4

Open Me

Episode 4

Download Walkingdeadepisode4 rar

Download Walkingdeadepisode4 rar

Episode 5

Open Me

Episode 5

Download Walkingdeadepisode5 rar

Download Walkingdeadepisode5 rar

Title Update

Open Me

Download titleupdate rar

Download file titleupdate.rar

Download titleupdate rar

Бесплатный файлообменник TurboBit.net ” обмен файлами до 100 Гб, бесплатный хостинг файлов

Mate what a hero. I was going to pay for this today

Yea I bought the first two and have been putting off getting the rest. I told me friend about being able to get 2-5 for free and then just yesterday he discovered Chapter 1 was free so it works out well for us modders/anyone who can use a USB drive.

I completed the first one and quite enjoyed it

Thank you for this, I wanted t try these out. Great new years gift! :smile:

Already had them all for free :sunglasses:, thank you though.

I already have Chapter 1-4, does the XBOX have to be modded, or does it work with a standard retail?
And do I need the Title Update?

Works for Standard Retail/ ANY Xbox, you will most likely need the Title Update, if you are connected to XBL (Xbox Live) it should download automatically.

dis good jub mang.

gud job.

Updated Episode 4 download, apparently originals went down.

What is this a game?

Obviously, it even says games in the title.

Damn it! I bought the game when it was on special! Could have gotten it for free -_-

Do I just download all the parts then transfer them from my flash drive to my console?

I already posted this, does no one search anymore?
https://www.wemod.com/forum/46-xbox-360-hot-games/135382-walking-dead-ep-1-free.html

We don’t need to resign this or anything right? We can just put it on our USB then onto our HDD?

and icealong, this inlcudes downloads for episodes 2-5 that normally you’d have to pay for so this is different from your thread dude.

Yeappers

I did not realize your thread included all the links to download Chapters 2-5

Should not have to resign a thing

Thanks dude, and his thread doesn’t have the downloads for the other episodes, edited my post before you quoted me to reply to him. it’s all good, thanks again dude, can’t wait to play these, would’ve bought them when they were 200 MSP but they’re all 400 again :anguished:

Ah, now I see. I’m sorry.
However, its not free anymore is it?

Nah I don’t think it is unfortunately, so this really only helps those who already downloaded it :confused:

Do we need the TU if we’ve played the first episode already? Just wondering, because I don’t want to DL it if I don’t need it