The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The No weight cheat does not work on the GOG version of the game. Neither does the Orens cheat. Bad thing is, there are three trainers for this game and none of them work on the GOG version in one way or another, mostly the weight cheats and the gold/oren cheats. Though the last one in the list doesn’t work at all on GOG. Might need a look at this. I can get MrAntifun’s and STR’s to work half assed but I’d like if one or the other would work well enough for me to use it all the time. Thanks for everything you guys do, I know it’s hard work.

Hey @DutchessAria.

As the name of this trainer suggests, it is designed for the Steam version of the game, not the GOG versions.

Different store versions of the same game have slight differences in the game engine’s code and will therefore normally require their own separate trainer.
Another reason the trainer doesn’t work is because the GOG version of this game is the Enhanced Edition, whereas this trainer is for the standard edition. Again, the game code also differs between Standard and Enhanced editions.

You can vote for a trainer to be made for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for GOG via the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile: