The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Magic
3. Super Speed
4. Unlimited Orens
5. No Weight
6. Add 1000 Exp 
7. Unlimited Talent Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/08/2019
    Started development

• 08/08/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Its not working please can you do an update

1 Like

How can it need an update he just made it 4 days ago.
And I’m sure the game has not updated since then
Is your game from steam ?
Little bit more info would help greatly
How is it not working ?

Infinite Orens and No weight won’t work, life and magic sometimes but…it’s weird the way that trainer works…and I don’t why…please, would you check it please? Thank You!!
You are doing a great work, appreciate it.

I tried the trainer on steam version, looks inf magic and inf orens won’t work for me, that’s bad, I use this trainer instead of STH’s bcz of inf capacity option, it would be so cool if you guys work together.

hello. i know this is an old game but just letting you know. the unlimited orens gave me 999 of random items instead. yea, selling them will get you a ton of orens but you know.

Unlimited health only works 50% of time, sometimes I get no damange, sometimes I get damaged. Rest works

the only one that seems to be working right now is the “no weight” cheat. :frowning:

Same Issue started the first Kingslayer fight and suddenly the cheats don’t work anymore

Can you PM me your save please? Thanks a ton!

:slightly_smiling_face:

pls rework the Orens and weight cheat I beg you

none of these work for me

As long as you have the legitimately purchased Steam version of the game, these trainer should work fine.

If you have the Origin version or the Enhanced edition then a completely different trainer needs to be made, which you can vote for in the WeMod desktop app.

yes mine is the enhanced edition, but there’s no request for the steam witcher 2 enhanced edition on the app!

Thank you for getting back to us. :slight_smile:
I’ll enquire about this for you. Bear with me.

Do you get any error messages at all when trying to use the trainer?

While we’re waiting, @EhabAtia, (there’s a bit of a timezone difference), could you try this:

1. Click the down arrow that is next to the Play button in the trainer.
  2. Locate the game’s executable on your PC, which by default should be somewhere around C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME
  3. Click and drag the executable to the panel you opened in Step 1.

If you’re having trouble locating the executable, launch the game. Then launch task manager and right-click the game’s process. Then choose “Open File Location”. The executable should be highlighted.

Let us know if this resolves it for you or not. :slight_smile:

After giving it a brief test on my end with the enhanced edition, the trainer seems to be operating normally for me. Which options aren’t working for you? :slightly_smiling_face:

all of them. unlimited health, orens, magic etc

no it just doesn’t do anything

Can you private message me your WeMod log? Try the trainer and enable all options you are having issues with. Then open the settings in WeMod and select the Save Log option near the bottom and PM me that text file :+1:

1 Like