The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i tried to save but nothing happen…the saving icon didn’t even shows up. Tried to save, checked the load game, its all the save data before i using wemod. Same thing happen before the latest update, while the version is outdated. I using wemod just recently so…

Ouh nevermind…windows update problem :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Haven’t play W3 for a while…thanks for the update STN :grinning:

i have a problem with this cheat whenever i want to craft something the game crash

Disable gwent cheat

can you maybe add infinte storage so that you dont get slower when you invetory gets full?

Tropical, Get the over9000 mod from WItcher 3 Nexus Mods

The game is crashing when I used ‘’ infinite skill points’’.

Get steam version

It doesn’t work on GOG? :frowning:

Nope see above your comment. Get steam version

I was replying to that comment. :frowning: Sad… I guess I’ll just do without it. I just bought the game.

You could always try it but it’s never guaranteed if the trainer isn’t made for that specific trainer

1 Like

It seems to be working! :yum: Well… At least two cheats aren’t working at all:

• ADD XP
  • Infinite Skill Points

The game crashes. I’ll have to try other cheats, but those I wanted to try work.

Awesome, glad most of them seem to be working, as stated above we don’t provide any support for off distribution use ect your being on GOG while the trainer is made for steam :+1:

1 Like

All the cheats work for me except for one the infinite gold cheat does that affect your money or something else in the game cuz it doesn’t seem to affect the actual in-game money

That cheat affects the in game currency. Try enabling it then selling something, it should boost it to 99999999999.

I’ve bought and sold stuff with this cheat on but it doesn’t seem to change the actual money, haven’t been able to buy stuff because they were too expensive money-wise

I may have been mislead… The infinite money cheat doesn’t let your money decrease so the best option is to sell everything you don’t need then just craft stuff using the free crafting cheat rinse and repeat. Haven’t played this game in a while and almost forgot how I got so much money.

1 Like

The “Add Xp” and " Infinite Skill Points" are not working. Game crashes when I enable those 2 cheats. Please help and respond on any possible fixes. Thank you!

My guess would be reading the comments are other people who had the problem where using the GOG version.

1 Like