App Horizon

The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i cant play it with trainer on keeps crashing on steam

Which cheats?

when i enable the witcher 3 cheats game crashs

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Game shouldn’t crash when injecting the trainer simply, it signified another issue than with trainer itself.

Can you add cheats for infinite items/consumables?
that would be great

it’s not work can u fixed please

Which cheats?

Hey first of all i wanna thank you for making a great trainer, i did what you said with the antivirus and i don’t have a problem now but it chrash by me when i wanna use the ‘‘add exp’’ and ‘‘infinite skill points’’ it just stops the game and i go back to the wemod app. Can you help me in what i did wrong?

add xp and infinite skill points can u fixed please

dude the infinite gold dosent add more gold to my pj in the last version of the game please fix it

Love the trainer but add exp doesn’t work, makes the game crash because of the new update.

Vote for an update

Any chance 1.32 Trainer is in progress ? Or are you focusing on “New Games” ? Im only asking, if I should install it again or not. No pressure.

^ from the creator of the trainer. Just above your post

Yeah thats why Im asking. It says “Coming Soon”. So Im only curious if he started already or if he is focusing on New Games.

It’s hard to say what stn is doing he’s crazy. But I can probably guess what he IS doing in his spare time lol

The The Witcher 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I can’t save the game. Literally useless to play.

Huh?

Trainers works almost perfectly except for the toxicity one: it puts to 9999999% the toxic itself not the limit,
I use a console enabler mod but i don’t think it is related.
BTW great work STN :+1: