The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All options seem to be working for me with the blood and wine dlc.

Edit: Just as I posted this, I disabled the fast exp and the game crashed >.>

So fastxp. I’ll take a look after my exams (4th june)

2 Likes

the game crashed always :scream:

Look above and you see why it crashed and also why its not fixed yet.

1 Like

I was wondering if the money cheat and armor duration wasn’t working for anyone else? Everything else seems to work fine other than that.

Money cheat does not work

Money’s easy if you know what you’re doing.

Yeah, thats right, maybe we should hint them into right direction?

@bigbearbaloo @schlangle, If you want money, try Cheat Engine. Works if you know the tool.

The The Witcher 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.21
  • Added Always Win Gwent cheat
  • Fixed skills/xp and money cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@STN, would you be able to make an option where we could draw infinite cards in Gwent?

Thanks for the update @STN :smiley:

Looks like unlimited durability isn’t working or I am doing it wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Also Infinite Stamina works for the horse aswell, hope that frees up a bit of scripting!

@STN Just letting you know there’s a new witcher 3 patch

another one?

Yeah. It was mostly to fix whatever was introduced in the last patch

Hello STN,

Thanks for this Trainer. Just joined new here. Hope you remember me from the Deviated forums ? I’m slayer123, and I also made a trainer request for the following games HARD RESET, as well as Shadow warrior ?

Nice to see this new website ! Keep up the great work. BTW, I’m unable to create a NEW Topic of my own, under Tools and trainers ? Can we give trainer requests here as well ? Will you consider my request again ?

when you are going to tag your topic type in suggestion and you will we the infinity suggestion option

PM :wink:

/100char

it does not work on the latest version at all

Can you elaborate more please? What error do you get?

It sais this version has not been tested on your version of the witcher 3 at worst it could crash your game

And none of the mods work